Replies

• James501
    James501 Posts: 148
    Options
    Guildford in surrey :)
  • juicy_cat
    juicy_cat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Manchesteeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
  • mrsrobbo85
    mrsrobbo85 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    From the North East, now living in Yorkshire :)
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Reigate, originally from Liverpool via the lake district, Germany and Hong Kong!!
  • joblmayes
    joblmayes Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Originally from Hayle, Cornwall, now live in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
  • foxys_mum
    foxys_mum Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Newbury, Berkshire but house on market & once sold plan is to move to the chesterfield/Sheffield area, close to the Peak District.
  • JennypegMarie
    JennypegMarie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Nottinghamshire, Robin Hood County :)
  • JennypegMarie
    JennypegMarie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Quote to Foxy_mum: The peak district is amazing.. I would advise anyone the go there if they can, for a lovely day out the scenery is gorgeous!
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Ha ha the peak is lovely but pedaling up the hills is another story, going as fast as you can down the otherside is great though:laugh: just watch out for the sunday drivers trying to kill you along the way
    sorry derbyshire lass here and its all hills (blummin' love 'em really), mud, rocks and ramblers.
    also the 2nd most visited national park in the world (after yellowstone) and has bloody expensive car parks:wink:
    yet another amazing and tedious fact is ; stanage edge is the only natural county border in england, south yorkshire at the top and derbyshire at the bottom.
    i could bore you all further but i won'tjavascript:add_smiley('smile','post_body')
  • jaly92
    jaly92 Posts: 91
    Options
    South East! Near Cambridge/Peterborough! :)
  • foxys_mum
    foxys_mum Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Didn't know that about stannage, will remember this whilst making a fool of myself trying to follow hubby up a climb or two! Have spent a lot of time there being one of the tourists either walking or pretending to climb. Hoping to improve on both when I move.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    west sussex

West Sussex here too.

Nearly neighbours, East Hampshire here
  • jchocchip
    jchocchip Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    West Yorkshire - from the Midlands via Middlesex and Kent.
  • floydypants
    floydypants Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I live in Nottingham, at the moment!
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Another from just over the border in Hampshire East...

And I will be up in Nottingham doing the morning Race for Life next Sunday... come and cheer me on... doing it with my 2 GDs and my DDiL and about 40 others from the Leicestershire village they live in, in memory of the young Mum from their village school who died recently from cancer... cheer on Team Digby!!

And all you other southerners can come and cheer me on at the end of October in the Great South Run in Portsmouth... or do it with me!!! I needed a goal to try to get out of the obese BMI, and I am the most unlikely runner, starting this late in life. Will be doing it with my DD and DDiL. At the moment can only jog for about 300 yds before slowing to a brisk walk, but improving every day!!
  • Tabytha13
    Tabytha13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I'm a Wiltshire lass ... Salisbury to be exact :happy:

x
  • queensey
    queensey Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm from Liverpool :)
  • farway
    Options
    Another from just over the border in Hampshire East...

And all you other southerners can come and cheer me on at the end of October in the Great South Run in Portsmouth... or do it with me!!! I needed a goal to try to get out of the obese BMI, and I am the most unlikely runner, starting this late in life. Will be doing it with my DD and DDiL. At the moment can only jog for about 300 yds before slowing to a brisk walk, but improving every day!!

I will try & do my best to be there Faith, not sure if dates clash with my navy reunion, I know it did one year and have sneaky feeling may be similar

reunion dates have recently changed due to hotel ownership changes & having to swap venues, still a bit up in air
  • farway
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I'm a Wiltshire lass ... Salisbury to be exact :happy:

x

I love Salisbury, great place to visit
  • kspannu82
    kspannu82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Representation from Essex here. Ilford, Essex to be precise.