how is the season going for everyone?

Options
motogsp
motogsp Posts: 109 Member
Mine as been extremely slow. I saw 3 deer opening morning back in oct 20th and nothing since. What gives there are deer where I am but just not near me. I have talked with other guys and they are having similar issues. A little over 3 weeks left so there is still time. With Christmas coming and holiday events it is going to be tough to get out.

Replies

• Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Terrible here. We hunted 3 days non stop and could not get close. We only have a total of 14 day. This weekend is it. :'(
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Not good here either. I did get a buck in Oct. and have been out with my son and daughter and haven't seen much. Our gun season closed Sat so have to wait until after Christmas to hunt for doe.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Suck, Suck and Suck!! I have seen 3 sets of coyote tracks for every deer track. I did get see a doe in my yard on Sunday (no doe tag and no Sunday hunting here). Muzzle loader started today. 2 weeks to try to fill the freezer. Good luck to those still hunting.
  • CarrieBeard
    CarrieBeard Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Sloooooow here. I stuck a nice buck in bow season (October) but it was an awful shot. (buck moved as I released).. BUT... in just after Christmas he showed up and my hubby got him with a rifle. Nice 11 point, but was down to 145 pounds.