Options
mabug01
mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
Here are some ideas for a December book:

The Memory Keeper’s Daughter by Kim Edwards
The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
Life after Life by Kate Atkinson
Life after Life by Jill McCorkle

L - sounds like you've got the best of both worlds in your new situation. Congrats on the weight loss.

Replies

• lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Yes going quite well. Any book is fine with me. you seem to have a knack for picking them. I lost my last months read in my house and it is not cluttered?? I truly cant locate it. So weird. So I am about halfway done with it. Just got back from visiting Dad in Arroyo Grande Calif
  • mabug01
    Options
    I guess you missed the bad weather they're having in California. For the book, try looking between the bed and the wall or in your tote bag. That's where I always find mine! I don't have a preference, either. Let's go with the first one - The Memory Keeper's Daughter. I can get that one for $1 on Amazon. Love a bargain! Let me know if that one is available to you.
  • lenoresaari
    Options
    ok sounds good; still cant find the book
  • lenoresaari
    Options
    I mean Memory Keepers Daughter is good and I am still looking for the other book. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Diamondettes.
  • mabug01
    Options
    Wow! I was extremely busy with the run-up to Christmas. It was nice but I'm exhausted. On the 24th, I finally received Memory Keepers Daughter in the mail. It looks good and maybe I'll finish before the new year.
  • mabug01
    Options
    I started the book this morning (because I am really supposed to be working on paperwork), and it looks good. How far have you gotten?
  • lenoresaari
    Options
    I finished Memory Keepers Daughter and look forward to the new year . I dont know what to choose for another book. Keep the ideas coming. I also found that missing book finally. Hope you have a Happy New Year!