Tell Me About Yourself!

Options
Ysmir
Ysmir Posts: 828 Member
Hi all, I'm Joy. I'm a mother of three, ages 15, 14, and

I'm in EMS communications and my desk job combined with my love of all things salty, sweet, crunchy, chewey, and basically edible, has made me into a rather large gal. I've lost 57 pounds since last April and I still have 90 to drop.

I have times when I'm a fat burning, weight losing machine. Then there are the times when I want to eat all the things. I know weight loss is not linear, but I would like the road to be a little less bumpy. I know that I put the bumps in my own path and that's why I'm here.

What about you?

Replies

• Determined2Lose90
    Options
    Hello, I am Judi.
    I am a graphic designer who sits in front of a computer almost all day. So getting out and being active is important to me...sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.
    I lost 95 pounds 2 years ago and over the past year have gained 50 back.
    I am physically healthy again and ready to finish what I started - I have 100 pounds to lose.
  • ldace1
    ldace1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am an IT professional. I lost 90 lbs four years ago, and slowly gained back 40 since then. I want to lose that 40 again. Accountability helped me lose the 90. I am hoping it will work again.
  • vhowru
    vhowru Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi I am hoping accountability will help me lose five pounds
  • Ysmir
    Ysmir Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Alright. Thanks for the opportunity. I'm afraid this group is not active enough to meet my needs. I just need a group of people who actively chat each day. I understand that not everyone requires this, so please don't take this as criticism.

Best of luck to each of you!