Dec. 9th goals

Options
DaivaSimone
DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
Hi!
Everyone is so quiet these days! How everyone's doing?

I reached all my yesterday goals (I finally created a 300 cals deficit, so I'll have plenty of calories to play with on Wednesday, yay!) and I did everything that was on my to-do list. I was so tired when I went to bed, I'm sure I went straight into coma instead of sleeping.

Today's goals:

1) Log accurately and follow the plan - and don't skip the afternoon snack!
2) Workout - probably 45 minutes of aerobics
3) Go to bed early, cause I'll have a loooong day Wednesday, and I'm feeling sleepless these days.

I have little things to do on my to-do list tonight, but I should try to finish our Christmas decorations.

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I'm exhausted due to some work stuff, but got in good workouts today and yesterday (tired because of that too, actually). I did not get my lunch made or have time to eat my usual hot breakfast (luckily I had cold salmon on hand), so will probably have my normal breakfast for dinner.

Today:

1) Get to bed at a reasonable hour (if possible) and sleep well.
    2) Stay within my calories
    3) Morning workout (done)
    4) Bring lunch (not done) and prepare lunch for tomorrow.
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    We had a dance invitational at school last week. Setup Friday night, Hospitality Room for coaches all day Saturday. Slept for 10 hours when I got home and almost missed guest check-in duties at church! I'm having surgery on Monday, so mostly just trying to not freak out. Can't eat at all after midnight Sunday, and my surgery isn't until 10:15! Hope that'll offset the convenience foods I bought for the days I'm feeling yucky and just want to go back to bed!

Today:
    1. Drink 10 glasses of water.
    2. Stay under calories. (not looking so good!)
    3. Get in a walk to offset my poor choices so far!
    4. Vacuum my room and the living room.
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Good luck! Are you going to be back to normal soon after?
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Nothing I'm going to die from! Mostly just inconvenient being a single mom. The boys are going to their dad's for a few extra days, and my step mom is coming from Michigan (to Indiana) to drive me to and fro. I'll be off work for three days. We are headed to Michigan for family Christmas gathering on Friday. My kids aren't old enough to drive yet...
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Hope all goes smoothly!