Vinnie Tortorich show will be live on Google+ at 12:30 CST. Check here for link if you want to watc

Options
carolssalva
carolssalva Posts: 546 Member
Link to follow

Replies

• jenniferyounginillinois
    Options
    Yay! I get to watch live now!!!!
  • carolssalva
    Options
    go to the google plus page for +Firearms Radio Network. Can't get the link but it will be live there!
    Options
    Great show Carol. You did let the boys go on their gun talking. Hehehe....
  • heronh
    heronh Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Well we thought it was 7pm PST From what you posted. Missed the live show, will catch you later! I'm sure it will be great.
  • kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Darn, I just saw it post on +Google. The one time I could have listened live and I missed it.
    Options
    kris3b wrote: »
    Darn, I just saw it post on +Google. The one time I could have listened live and I missed it.

It was a great show Kris. First time I've seen Carol on her own show. She rocks it for sure.
  • kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    She is fabulous and I love the humor. Plan on listening tomorrow.
  • carolssalva
    Options
    Sorry about the time change. He had something come up and asked me and Jack to bump it up. We found out this morning with just a little bit of notice so we posted the time change on Facebook and here in the events section and created this new thread.
    Jen - thank you so much for watching. Thanks Kris and Heron for the kind words. WE ALL ROCK. So grateful for all you guys!!!!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Yepper Great show again Carol, Thanks for the shout out. I like that guy. looking in to Dr Lustig's stuff. I always learn something.
  • carolssalva
    Options
    Thank YOU Hammer! I really appreciate the iTunes review. SUPER helpful!!!
  • angelaneale
    angelaneale Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you had Vinnie on! I'm listening now! I've been talking about NSNG in this group since I joined it. Now I just need to step away from the breads and sugars....again.