Looking for Mentor/Accountability Partner

Options
Hi. I am in serious need of a WLS mentor, someone who has been in the trenches & is willing to help someone who is in the middle of their journey & been stalled for a while. I really need advice, guidance, someone who has the time to check in with me daily to see how things went & just keep me accountable.

I'm 40 years old, female, married, & my kids are rescued dogs, birds & horses. My SW & HW 243; CW 189; surgery date was January 10,

Thanks for reading...if you are interested please let me know.

*If this post is in the wrong place or there is already a post on this (I couldn't find it), please forgive me & move or delete it as needed.

Replies

• rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

This group provides me with hundreds of active and positive accountability partners. Read everything here (and in the Gastric Bypass/VSG/LapBand group, those are the two most active that I have found) and add some friends at all stages of the process. You will be able to see a bunch of diaries to get eating ideas from, and you will be able to reset your progress and restart your move toward goal.

If you are looking for a one-on-one sort of mentoring, i am likely too close to surgery to help out (3 months out), but there are plenty of vets here who can chime in.

Join us, contribute, and find the energy to get back on track!

Rob
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hi Bekeeling13, welcome to the site. :)
    I agree with everything Rob has to say. Just by getting involved on this forum and the other one you will come to know members and make friends. The more you interact, the more ideas you will pick up and friendships you will make.
    I just had my surgery a month ago so I'm still pretty new at post-op, but I'd be happy to send you a friend request.
    Take good care of yourself and have a great day. :)
  • klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. You will find lots of really good information and everyone is very helpful. I just sent a friend request also! :)
  • bekeeling13
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I appreciate your advice & support.