Dec. 17th goals

Options
DaivaSimone
DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
Yesterday went really well. I'm glad I reached all my goals AND I had the energy to do my little to-do list.

I'm feeling a lot better! I'll try to exercise a little today, maybe half of my usual workout, just to start the machine back.

Here are my goals for today:

1) Follow my eating plan and log accurately.
2) Exercise for 20 minutes tonight, at moderate pace.
3) I had to go out tomorrow at lunch for work and at night with my husband, so I'll try to create a 200 cals deficit to have some cals to play with tomorrow, and I'll pick my choices before going out.

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    No goals today--didn't get a chance to do them and it's kind of too late.

I think I'm going to pick up on your suggestion and log more casually the next couple of days as kind of a break. Next week (barring some work disaster) I will be visiting my parents for Christmas and should have lots of time to run, weather permitting, and will log but only estimates since I'm not going to be weighing foods. I got forced into a work lunch today (no big thing, just a turkey sandwich anyway, but I'd just be guessing and the calories are probably the same as my normal lunch), and tomorrow will be our office Christmas party, which is definitely unloggable.