SURVIVOR - Week 21 Results + the Immunity Idol Challenge

Options
inskydiamonds
inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
Survivor Contestants,

This is the first results post for the new Survivor Challenge!

If you have any questions or issues, let me know.

Only 4 people remained on Fitness Island after this first week.
If you're on Exile Island, don't fret! You can make it back to the main island!
How?
- Lose 1 lb for the next THREE weeks and you'll get put back on the island!

Want immunity from the upcoming weigh-in? If you're on EXILE ISLAND you can earn immunity by winning the challenge. Because we have so many people on Exile Island and because this is still the beginning of the challenge, the top 3 winners of this challenge will get immunity (which means if you don't lose a pound for the next weigh in, you won't be out of the challenge) and in fact will count as one week towards getting off the island.

So I'm sure you're wondering, what is the challenge?
The immunity challenge for those on Exile Island is as follows:

Count your calories from Friday-Sunday from all the exercise you do. The top three players who burn the highest amount of calories will receive immunity!
Make sure you log in to THIS!!! post before Tuesday (the earlier the better though) and log how many calories you burned between Friday and Sunday for a chance to win the immunity idol!

Here's to another week!

COLOR CODING...
Green = made the 1lb or more
Dark Green = was on exile island but passed the 3 weeks in a row of 1lb or more loss
Red = didn't make the 1lb or more
Light Yellow = weeks you need to lose 1lb or more to get back to Fitness Island

S-21_zps8e36d859.png

Replies

• PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    Thank you insky for doing this...

It seems that we have a smaller froup since what we started I'm the beginning of the year. I believe there were 400 members
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Since I forgot to weight in last week. Since my last weight-in I've dropped 1.2 lbs. Total loss this year: 33.8. Guess that means I'm still above the 1 lb a week goal. :)
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Argh, water weight!!!