Welcome!

2»

Replies

• trimminit
    trimminit Posts: 191 Member
    Welcome Looking, Starting and cjborkowski!!

Our signup spreadsheet is now working. You can find this under announcements. Simply put your username under the team you'd like to join, and then add your starting weight on January 1st!
  • trimminit
    As we are still waiting on some leaders to join, please feel free to go ahead and add your names to the weightloss spreadsheet, as well as the Week One fitness challenge spreadsheet, if you desire.
    I have requested all leaders to sign on and create team threads, answer questions and help get you ready for this challenge. Since it is the holidays, however, we may have some leaders who won't log on until the 1st...though hopefully everyone will be here before then. :)
    Thank you to those who have started a team thread. It is good for your team to be able to jump in, get to know one another, learn more and get excited to Lose to Win!
  • Christine_1085
    Christine_1085 Posts: 310 Member
    Calorie Counting & Low Carb
    Christine_1085, Carlsoda
    May I join your team? It sounds great!

Hello Thank you for joining our group...we did change our name to Smart Carb. Please check our team page. Thanks

• MsEye
    MsEye Posts: 84 Member
    Good morning!! Is it too late for me to join? I will like to join team clean eating.
  • trimminit
    Welcome, MsEye!! I see you're all set on the spreadsheet. Glad you've joined us!
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Hi,I would like to join MFP calorie counting.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,255 Member
    Hello,
    I would like to join!
    Calorie Counting & Smart Carb (Low to moderate carb intake)
    Christine_1085, Carlsoda
  • trimminit
    Welcome, Ladies! Did you find the spreadsheet okay? Any questions, send me a message! :)
  • Naughty_ZOOT
    Naughty_ZOOT Posts: 4,329 Member
    Since I am playing around with my carb levels I will sign up for the Calorie Counting and Smart Carb group, please!
  • coopscoopc
    coopscoopc Posts: 626 Member
    I'm trying to do the count the calories and keep it clean eating. Jeesh! Some days are harder than others! I need to keep nailing my calories and get my buns moving!
  • trimminit
    Yeah, it can be fun to juggle it all! I'm not sure what I'm doing now... Clean eating as much as possible (generally). I can't decide if I want to track or not. As you can see from my diary, I took a break for a couple of months and logged a couple of days this past week. Logging tends to drive me to eat more, but I also want structure. This is why I took a break in the first place. My brain needed a rest!
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    I have not been so great about logging either. It takes me so long sometime especially when my phone won't sync up with MFP Been getting server errors, I have logged all weekend and most of last week. I was thinking if I can loose and not log then I can give myself a break but it is good for me to log periodically to realize how many calories I am actually eating. Are we still in our teams for this challenge?
  • trimminit
    I'm not sure, but I think so. I'm waiting to hear back from Christine, as soon as she gets a moment. I think she's a busy gal right now! In the meantime, thanks very much for making the spreadsheet! We can at least start logging. All the kinks will get worked out. If we can survive almost no leaders showing up (the beginning of last round), we can definitely get this figured out. Especially with all of our natural born leaders here! (Like you, Sara!)
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    I would be happy to help as a team leader if needed.