Be Phenomenal

Options
karlsantiago
karlsantiago Posts: 90 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
vcev0lw2f8rd.png

More and more frequently people ask me why I wake up so early to put in work. They ask why I even try, why I'm so obsessed, why I hardly find fun in going out to bars or clubs anymore. I tell them simply because I love what I do. But in reality, it's my drive to work my *kitten* off now, so that in the future I can live how I want with no boss except for me. The greatest fear is NOT fear its self. I am motivated by my fear and the ONLY fear I have is the fear of working the same 9-5 everyday of my life and retire unhappy. I fear that one day I will look back at my self and say I didn't give it all I had. I fear the day that ten years, twenty years, or fifty years down the road I'll still be in the majority. I hate being like everyone else and so should you. RISE above the rest and the only way to do that is to do things others don't do. Wake up early, put in extra UNPAID time in your field when no ones watching. One of the best feelings is to get ahead out of no where. Get out there and BLAZE everyone around you, they won't even notice and before long you will EAT. LIVE. BREATH your dream.