Favorite Way to Exercise!

Options
Alright everyone a little bit about myself:
I am 23 yr old female who works full time Monday - Friday. I also am a part-time pizza delivery driver and part-time student as well as a full-time puppy mom. :smile:

I know everyone's lives look a little different with work schedules, schooling, kids, significant others etc. So I was interested to know if everyone wouldn't mind sharing with the group how they schedule and fit in their weekly work-outs and maybe how you plan meals. Do you pre-plan and package one day a week or do you wing it by the hour.

Looking Forward to hearing from everyone!

Replies

• GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 45 year old wife,mother and grandma. I get in a walk whenever I can .
    My favorites are on a trail near my home. I also jump on my stationary bike and pedal fast until I reach 5 miles, whenever I have time and energy to do so.

I usually plan my menu for the week in advance. Some items I make in batches, so I have them ready whenever I want them. My favorites are boiled eggs,turkey chili, Asian pork/cabbage wraps, sushi rolls,(good for about 3 days), and garden salad.

35647797.png
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I am 55. I use to own a resale clothing store, but it took so much of my time I decided to close. I am now enjoying life a bit more and trying to get in shape and get healthier. Me and my husband are empty nesters now so its time to turn back the clock and get romancing each other again I dont want to be a "old" older person, but a young older person.