Hello!

Options
I am 27 (28 in 6 days) from Texas and the proud mom of a preemie. My son surprised us and decided to show up in April this year when he wasn't due until July 11th. I was nearing the end of my first year of teaching and ended up having to resign. I've been happy to stay at home with my son after he came home from a 54 day NICU stay.
I've never been a thin person, I've been overweight or obese since childhood. I managed to only gain 25lbs while pregnant, but with my son in the hospital I packed on another 30lbs.
I made the decision to have weight loss surgery, since I have been diabetic for 7 years and on blood pressure medication for 1 year. I'm currently down 30lbs from my pre-op diet and am 1 week post op. I still have about 110 to lose and am looking for a community of support!

Replies

• desyann
    desyann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you have an instagram I highly recommend you follow and try the @fitgirlsguide. .. it's a clean eating meal plan and simple exercises.... in my first 28 days I was down 9lbs and I wasn't very strict on my workout due to being busy w 3 kids.... best of luck to you! :D