Charge HR release date

2»

Replies

• logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    What's the sleep measuring function like @BarbyBW ?
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    edited January 2015
    As of January 6, 2015, Charge HR is available directly from https://www.fitbit.com/store in black or plum. There are 3 sizes: small, large & XL. Since I wear a small Flex, I ordered small.

In the US, black says "Available Soon Ships in 3-5 days," and plum says "Pre-Order Ships in 4-6 weeks." I ordered plum.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited January 2015
    Black now says 1 to 2 weeks in Fitbit Store. And Bestbuy is Sold out.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    I ordered the black one from the Fitbit website. Says ships in 1 to 2 weeks. I originally ordered the plum. That one said ships in 8 to 10 weeks.
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Does anyone who has pre-ordered know if they charge your card when you place the order or when it ships? I'm sort of considering getting the plum, and I'd like to be prepared for a surprise $150 charge on my debit card down the road if it ships at a different time than expected (or, lets be honest, I forget about it :p ). I'm sort of debating ordering the Charge HR in plum - haven't decided yet, just wondering.
  • FishyK
    FishyK Posts: 147 Member
    I preordered the Charge HR today and they charged my card. The website said it ships in 1-2 weeks.
  • FishyK
    FishyK Posts: 147 Member
    Got the "shipped" notice last night, but it hasn't been scanned in by USPS yet. But at least it's in a shipping box somewhere.
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    FishyK wrote: »
    Got the "shipped" notice last night, but it hasn't been scanned in by USPS yet. But at least it's in a shipping box somewhere.

Did you order the black one? and how long ago did you place your order? I really want the plum one but am afraid if I place my order, with 8-10 weeks for shipping, that I might find one before that in the store.
  • Acacia2India
    Acacia2India Posts: 446 Member
    For anyone in Canada, I've been told by Best Buy that the release date here is the 23rd. Does anyone else have information that the confirms or denies this?
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    I'm in canada, that is what they say on their website too, but they only have it in black