What size is your Charge? or Flex

WarmDontBurn
WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
I am thinking of trying out the charge to see if the HR will work for me but when I measure the band it looks like I might be a large! My actual wrist size is 6.5" and that is tape measure tight.

Small or Large?

Replies

• I wear a size small and my actual wrist measures 6". I can fit 2 fingers under the band when wearing the fitbit and am using the last two holes (near the end of the band) on the bracelet. I hope that helps.
  • rmtuesley
    rmtuesley Posts: 39 Member
    I am a small in flex but wish I would have gotten large in charge. My wrist is under 6". A lot are complaining about how small the charge is. If I were you I would get the large.
  • shrinkyy
    shrinkyy Posts: 21 Member
    I returned the flex because it was so so uncomfortable on my wrist. Didn't matter if I wore the large or small. I have pretty small wrists. It felt like the fitbit was digging into my bones all the time. Then if I loosened it, it felt like it was dangling and getting in the way. Plus I have to wear latex gloves at work and touch people so I don't know why I thought the flex would be a good idea! lol
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    I did purchase the small and found that exact same thing -- it bothered my wrist bones -- Maybe given more time or if I had worn it higher up a bit it would have been better but I didn't like that I had no play in it at all. I mean if my wrist grows even a bit the small is of no use -- They didn't have large to try so I may just wait for the HR or stick with my one.

I so do love my One...lol