Is 10 lbs a reasonable goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I weighed 178# this morning, so I'm setting my most aggressive goal of 8#.
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    emmielou77 wrote: »
    Can I join? i'm in the UK and would like to lose 2 pound per week :)

Anyone who wants can join. The more the merrier. :smile: I suggest making your goals something reasonable that you would like and can acomplish over the course of this challenge. A pound or so a week is a great goal but even babysteps add up. These are somewhat short challenges and when one ends another starts up. So you dont need to make the goal what you want to have by next year. Although you have access to the spreadsheet (once its posted) at all times and can make changes as you see fit with your goal so if you think you are going to blow past it or no way in hell you will make it for whatever reason. You dont need to even let people know if your editing your goal. The only person you are going against is yourself. Everyone else is here as motivation and support.
    Is there a spreadsheet link yet?

Im working on the spreadsheet today and it should be posted later on.

• marygirl05
    marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    my goal is to lose 10 pounds for this challenge. I have been slacking and now my but is back in gear my soon to be hubby is leaving soon for a year and i would love to lose most of the weight I need to while he is gone and prove to myself that I can do this. I am doing this for me and I can't wait to lose the weight i gained back.
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    So, my official starting weight for this challenge will be 1.8 pounds up from my lightest. That means I'm less then 2 pounds up from the Holidays, which is good!

I maintain my 8 pounds goal, but I may try to push it for a 10 pounds loss (actually, 9.8 pounds) to even this out.