Day 97: Sunday, December 28, 2014

Options
danelutza19
danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
Wow! Day 97!!!!
So exciting to be here, staying the course!!!
I did get some exercise yesterday, but I only walked, as my glutes misfired during a one leg squat...calories were well within limits. I did switch my calorie intake back to cutting, from my maintenance value :)
For today, I have nothing planned but you never know when the exercise bug gets you...
Have a fabulous Sunday, it's the last one of the year!!!

Replies

• balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I intend to do 30 minutes walk and logging calories and water today.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Have to work today as we have to get payroll done early because of bank closure for New Years. Quiet we are the only 4 people in the building. Did an easy 20 mins on treadmill at 3.5 mph and level 3 of 30 Day Shred before coming in. Have been sick since the 23rd so have not been keeping up with the exercise part of my plan for the holidays. But I am still on track for Thursday's weigh in so will listen to my body's cues and work accordingly.
    Weighing, measuring and logging and will try to get all my water in today.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Wow - this time has flown by...did extra duty yesterday on treadmill and today increased speed a bit, but shortened work-out -- so kind of a wash; Satisfied with holiday wkend calories – 24th: 1077; 25th: 1225; 26th 1201; The 27th was too low but not intentional - family from Florida leaving, wife sick, gym, mall, groceries, yada yada; at the end of the day I realized I was “way” under calories and had forgotten to eat breakfast.
  • danelutza19
    Options
    Well, it was sunny!!! Not warm at all, but it was Sunny! Ended up doing a 6 mile hike with my daughter:) I feel really good!
  • danelutza19
    Options
    Kenda, you are simply amazing, powering through the sickness. Due continue listening to your body, it's only desire is to keep you out of harms way!
    NikonPal, I'm simply mind blown by your calories! You are rocking those 1200 calorie requirements! Normally I would turn my nose at such low calories because when you eat under BMR you loose muscle and bone mass; however, seeing the kind of healthy food you eat and cook, I feel that you're in no danger of not getting enough nutrients. As you get closer to your final goal, you might want to increase calories slowly( 100 daily calories every week) and figure out your maintenance levels.
    Balancedwalker, I'm really impressed by your commitment! You will be back on top in no time!!
    One day at a time my friend!
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! The 100 days are coming to an end so soon! So exciting! :smile:
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Stayed within maintenance over the holidays and keep it up for now since we are still with the in-laws where I have little control of the food being prepared. Exercising with Jillian's DVDs each and every day, earning my mother-in-law's respect. Weigh-in is coming so I keep going!
  • danelutza19
    Options
    Very nice going rebetha82!!!!
    Enjoy the extended holiday season!