Kick off

Options

Replies

• elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Did day 2 of level one last night, it was easier the second day.

dolphingrl248 don't be scare of level 2, last time I did it I enjoyed that level a lot more than level 1.
  • dolphingrl2481
    dolphingrl2481 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Started level 2 today and it kicked my a**.
  • dolphingrl2481
    Options
    Day 2 level 2 done. Today was a little bit easier
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of level one yesterday, i really didn't want to do it but did it anyway and happy about it. day four tonight!
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Level 2 complete!! wohoo! It definitely got easier but it still kicked my *kitten* today. I hope level 3 is easier!!
  • dolphingrl2481
    Options
    Day 3 level 2 done today. For the life of me I can't do the push up while bringing the knee up thing lol. Everything else I've pretty much got down. This is a lot more challenging than the 30 ds was.
  • DouMc
    Options
    I agree, its definitely more challenging than 30DS was. For the push ups I just did them on my knees the whole way through, I am just about able to do two or three push ups without adding any fancy twisting action to them but I still really felt it doing it on my knees.
  • momof_2boys
    momof_2boys Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!! I am new on here and just bought the Ripped in 30 dvd. I have done the 30DS before and enjoyed it, tough but good. I am working towards losing 10pds and toning so thought I would give this one a try. I am going to start it tomorrow morning. Wish me luck and I like reading other's progress...way to go!!!!
  • dolphingrl2481
    Options
    Day 4 level 2 done. It is getting easier.
  • dolphingrl2481
    Options
    Started level 3 today. Just when I thought she couldn't get any crazier she does. My arms are still very weak. I wish it was as easy to build muscle in them as it was my legs.
  • dolphingrl2481
    Options
    Level 3 day 2 done✅
  • DouMc
    Options
    I took a week off because i was away. Trying to build up the courage to start level 3. eek.
  • DouMc
    Options
    Ok so maybe I should have repeated some of levels one and two after my week off before attempting to move on to level 3. I couldn't do loads of the moves at all. They were just far too hard! Did anyone else find this?
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Ok so maybe I should have repeated some of levels one and two after my week off before attempting to move on to level 3. I couldn't do loads of the moves at all. They were just far too hard! Did anyone else find this?

Week 3 was tough! I was happy to see it go for sure.
    After week 3, I felt like week 4 wasn't so bad. Its tough, but not like week 3.

Now that I'm done (last day today) After my off day, I am going to rotate weeks 2 & 3 before heading out of town next weekend & then start something new when I return.

Keep at it!
  • DouMc
    Options

Now that I'm done (last day today) After my off day, I am going to rotate weeks 2 & 3 before heading out of town next weekend & then start something new when I return.

Keep at it!

well done for completing it. I am back at it today so only two weeks to go, hopefully I will survive. Did you see results from it?
  • DouMc
    Options
    Is anyone still doing this? I just did week 3, day 5. It is taking me for ever to get through this dvd!!
  • Fitfully_me
    Options

Keep at it!

well done for completing it. I am back at it today so only two weeks to go, hopefully I will survive. Did you see results from it?

I saw some results. Not much movement on the scale. but saw changes on the tape. Happy about the mid section losses - 1 inch from my waist, 1.5 from below the belly button. :happy: Just a little more to go...
  • Fitfully_me
    Options
    Is anyone still doing this? I just did week 3, day 5. It is taking me for ever to get through this dvd!!

How are you handling the duck walks?
  • DouMc
    Options
    I would be delighted with 1.5 inches from below the belly button! Well done!

I find the duck walks really hard, I can't go down too low on them because i find it hard on my knees when I do. I definitely find the moves in this much harder to do than those in the 30DS.
  • Fitfully_me
    Options
    I would be delighted with 1.5 inches from below the belly button! Well done!

I find the duck walks really hard, I can't go down too low on them because i find it hard on my knees when I do. I definitely find the moves in this much harder to do than those in the 30DS.

Those duck walks finished me in Level 3, just like the 2 minutes of Planks did in Level 2. :noway: (Still can't do the full 2 minutes & Bob's workout asks me to do even longer in plank...:noway: ) Gonna have the strongest core of my life with these two.

I didn't find level 4 as challenging as levels 2 & 3. You'll have to let me know how you get on with it.
    Keep pushing!