Day 98: Monday, December 29, 2014

danelutza19
danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
Good morning everyone!
I hope you're having an amazing day!
I'm finally getting close to my pre Christmas weight :) I may or may not report a loss compared to the last milestone, but at this point, matching my previous weight seems like a success.
Feeling fresh today, will try and get some sweat time in, calories will be in check and water is always above 2 L.
Only 2 more days till the final milestone: let's make them count and start the year proud!!!
Make it fabulous today!!!

Replies

• Pandathon
    Pandathon Posts: 41 Member
    Hi!

Yesterday was my last race of 2014: I ran a 10km in 53'30'', much much better than a couple of months ago :)
    It was freezing though, with a vicious windchill, so today I'm going to take it easy and enjoy christmas break with wife and kids. I signed up for 2 half marathons in 2015, Paris in march and Amsterdam in October, so it should keep me busy running most of next year ;)

As for weight loss, I "graduated" the day right after last weigh-in, and also managed to lose a few extra lbs so I should be OK in two days :)
    Went from "obese" to a nearly "regular" BMI in 4 months and I'm pretty happy with that.
    Now I have to finish the job and switch to maintenance during the sequel.

This morning I walked up the hills behind my place, to a nice view on the sunrise above Paris:
    PXqKChy.jpg

Thanks for staying active and enthousiast until the end of this challenge, have a wonderful day!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    I wont get to my goal weight for this challenge. But........I am happy with what I have lost. Just hoping that I can report a loss in 2 days. This winter has proven to be hard for me to get up and go. Already looking toward to spring when I can get out and walk and bike.Hope everybody has had a great Christmas Holiday.
  • danelutza19
    Pandathon, big congratulations on both the race and the graduation!!!! Way to inspire us all!!!
    Your plans for next year are great and I'm looking forward to see your progression on the sequel group. Go Pandathon!!!!!
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Great going everyone.
  • danelutza19
    Justdebbie1, your personal happiness is the only one that counts!!! This journey is different for everyone and dare I say more challenging if we do it slow and steady. In the end, we will all reach our mountain top and behold upon the world with pride!!! Keep on climbing Debbie, every step counts!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    To all those you have stayed with the challenge you are winners whether you met your goal weight or not, because you stuck to it. That is the key, if you keep trying every day is a win. I've been sluggish for a week now but it's not the end of the world because once I feel better I will be active again and back to my normal routines. As Danelutza19 says every step counts!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Finally back after a long break for the holiday! Still have to get through New Years this week (which is a big deal for my husbands family).

I'm up in weight from the last milestone, but hoping to be close within the next few days. I would really like to end the out around 175 and weighed in at 176.2 lbs this morning. We'll see.

I'm also changing up my workout routine. I was doing P90x and made it through day 60. But its getting super repetitive at this point and I'm just bored with it. Excited to get back to running and swimming!