Welcome

Options
2»

Replies

• LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I'm from north of Pittsburgh... I will be running outside this winter. My goal is 170 miles.
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody,
    I am going to give this my very best shot. I will be walking my bottom off!
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Greetings All! Just joined today and I plan on walk/running outdoors and on the treadmill. I'm from beautiful Southern California
  • mynameisbriii
    mynameisbriii Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm from Kansas. I'll be mostly walking but I might try an occasional jog. :)
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm from North Carolina. I just started running, but I'm joining this challenge so I will motivated to come up with lots of ways to get more miles in.
  • Tremellas
    Tremellas Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Hi ncfitbit!! I think this is the wrong one (there's a duplicate of this group), this is the one everyone's on: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101238-100-mile-challenge-for-january-2015 I stayed on both just in case.
  • Mross83
    Mross83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm from Illinois. I plan on walking/jogging my way to the 100 mile mark!!
  • ljones27uk
    ljones27uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I live nr Portsmouth in the South of England. Ive just realised the spreadsheet is live and have added my data. I completed my first half marathon two days ago and am looking to up my mileage to marathon and beyond so this group, and target, will no doubt be a great motivator for me. BTW - Im a relative newbie to running, starting on a treadmill 4 months ago, and I ventured out onto the road 1 month ago.. and I love it! Looking fwd to seeing everyones progress