Day 99: Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Options
danelutza19
danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
edited December 2014 in Social Groups
Day 99 is an event by itself, a day hiding behind the last day of the year, yet very special and unique.
Let's make it all about today!
Usually, I would get all caught up in preparations for tomorrow; but this time I want to really enjoy today, do something for the present not the future. It's freezing outside, but it's wonderfully bright and sunny so today I have to get outside and take a stroll, maybe go to the park with my daugter. I want to feed my body good and drink plenty of water.
Do something good for yourselfs today!
Make it fabulous!!!

Replies

• NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe just how fast 100 days can go by. I'll admit, even at this stage I want to have the best numbers I can. Watched in-take closely and yesterday walked "twice" and plan to do the same today (already got one in). I'll probably skip my "salty" snack tonight and settle for a 60-calorie fruit bar. Not driving myself nuts.

Hope everyone has a great day !!!

I'm off to see if I can get a cheap ring-guard. My wedding band fell off for the third time this week (there was a time it wouldn't come off). I was lucky - the last time at a restaurant my wife noticed it missing and we found it under the table. Once my weight is steady for a year or so - I will get it properly re-sized. :)
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I had great plans for a good workout today. Finally feel better and ready to go! But I am stuck at the Drs office and he's way behind plus my power steering pump blew on my Jeep so have to go have that looked at when I finally get out of here. So my plans are quickly bring derailed
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and the water weight from Christmas has dropped off! WooHoo! Hope it stays down for tomorrow's final weigh in.

Speaking of tomorrow: @danelutza19 and @balancedwalker Can we do a "success" thread (or even include it in the daily thread)? I know we have the NSV thread already, but I think it would be cool for people to post how much they lost, before/after pics (if they want), or any other NSVs.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. 2 mile run (yay back to running!!)
  • danelutza19
    Options
    SingRunTing the success thread is a fabulous idea!!!!! Consider it done!
    Wow NikonPal I'm just in awe of you!!!
    Kenda2427, your dedication need a prize: please wear a crown tomorrow for us!!!
    I would have answerd sooner, but I did my little freeze walk to the park with my daugter. Then, came home, and got an email that my husband's present arrived at the store for pickup ( tomorrow is our wedding anniversary). The car didn't start so we ended up walking to the store, about 3 miles back and forward. :) guess who got all her steps in today !
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    We have "met" some amazing people in the last 100 days and it's been a pleasure to log in every day and touch base. Kinda sad it ends tomorrow
  • danelutza19
    Options
    I will miss it too!
    It was a fun ride, filled with truly exeptional people!!!
  • danelutza19
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The new group starts on January 11 :) it will be a hard, long break from all of you. We will have to fly solo for a little while.
    Kenda, did you join the sequel group??
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I agree, the break of 11!!!! days will be hard. I know, I am not a regular poster here but I come here every day and at least read the threads. I find all of you very empowering and inspiring :smile: Koodos to all of you for your resilience and ongoing progress! For an even better 2015!
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Excellent job