My Stats and goals

Options
kay566
kay566 Posts: 32 Member
Hey :-)

So, I finally got around to weighing and measuring myself and here are my stats as of today:

Weight: 165lbs
Chest: 38 inches
Right Arm: 13 inches
Left Arm: 12.75 inches
Waist: 37 inches
Hips: 37.5 inches
Right Thigh: 25 inches
Left Thigh: 24.5 inches

Overall inches: 187.75

So by the end of the 12 weeks of Turbofire my goals that I want to achieve are:

Weight: 150lbs (so just over 1lb per week to lose)
Overall body inches: 177.75 inches

I think these are realistic goals to have and I am determined to work as hard as I can to achieve them.

I am not going to count my calories as I find that it too tedious and it puts me off in the long run. Instead I am going to basically cut out all the junk, which I eat quite a lot of. So it's goodbye to all the takeaways, sweets and chocolate which I am actually happy to do as I have been eating so much rubbish lately it's actually gross :-(

I am going to try my best to eat as clean as possible; meats, fish, fruit and vegetables. Although if I feel like it I will not deny myself a couple of cheat days within the 12 weeks - I don't want to be too strict that it ends up backfiring!

Also I really want this to be a LIFESTYLE CHANGE so although I have mentioned '12 weeks' above a few times, this only relates to the Turbofire schedule as soon as we have completed this I will be moving on to something else straight away :-)

Anyway please share your stats and goals with me also and let me know if you are changing your diet in anyway and if so what you are doing.

We can update our stats every 4 weeks (this is what the TF tracker recommends). It will be great motivation for all of us :-)

I am excited to get going and glad there are a few of us helping and supporting each other :-)

Replies

• SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Great goals Kay and totally doable. I'm gonna start a Stats & Goals thread just in case we have others who want to join us. I will also add my info in just as soon as I get off this couch and measure myself...Lol.