mini challenge: Jan 22 -Jan 28

Options
mycrazy8splus1
mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
Exercise: Start with this list and add 10 to each section each day (so by the last day you will be doing 80/100/100/90/100)

20 Squats
40 Split Lunges (front/back)
40 Jumping Jacks
30 sumo squats
40 crunches

Non exercise:
Drink nothing but water, it can be flavored water as long as it has no sweeteners

Replies

• mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    okay. My cold is doing a little better today. Hopefully when this challenge starts tomorrow I will be on it!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    I'm a no go on the exercises. This cold id draining me. But I am doing the water challenge.
  • marjanet
    marjanet Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Will try to get back on track next week. It's been a couple of emotionally challenging weeks for me - my brother passed away and I've been pretty much running on auto-pilot since. I have been walking with my group of friends weekends, but other than that not much in the way of strength training. I've also been (more or less) tracking my food, so guess that's a good thing. Planning to do the dance challenge this week, it sounds like it would be more fun than crunches. Have also been drinking more water, or at least unsweetened flavored water.
    Hope you're feeling better soon mycrazy8splus1!
  • Nicole51078
    Options
    I'm new to the group but i started challenge mid-week. Excited for the challenges to come! This is exactly what i need to keep me motivated.
  • bcannon1990
    bcannon1990 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group excited for the next challenge to begin!!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Marjanet I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you have a good support system around you that you can lean on.