mini challenge: Feb 1- Feb 7

Options
mycrazy8splus1
mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
challenge: burn baby burn!!! our goal this week is to burn 500 calories a day (or more) for 5 days and 300 for the other 2 (3100 calories for the week) . You may do this with any exercise or group of exercises you like. If you need to modify this to do less of a burn or more of a burn do it!
Make it work for you!!

non exercise challenge: try incorporating at least one of these into your days
Drink a glass of water before every meal.
Eliminate fast food and fried foods.
Don’t eat carbs after lunch.
Eat protein with every meal.
Consume apples and berries every day.

Replies

• Minion72
    Minion72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi mycrazy8plus1, hope u feeling better, are we starting this one tomorrow??
  • Minion72
    Options
    challenge: burn baby burn!!! our goal this week is to burn 500 calories a day (or more) for 5 days and 300 for the other 2 (3100 calories for the week) . You may do this with any exercise or group of exercises you like. If you need to modify this to do less of a burn or more of a burn do it!
    Make it work for you!!

non exercise challenge: try incorporating at least one of these into your days
    Drink a glass of water before every meal.
    Eliminate fast food and fried foods.
    Don’t eat carbs after lunch.
    Eat protein with every meal.
    Consume apples and berries every day.

Is anyone else doing this, ??? Its all gone quiet
  • toriilana
    toriilana Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this,

1st day of February - no fast or fried food
    2nd day of February - no fast or fried food (I'm at home with parents until tomorrow so hard to do most of this as I'm not in control of what I'm eating - only how much!)
  • Minion72
    Options
    toriilana wrote: »
    I'm doing this,

1st day of February - no fast or fried food
    2nd day of February - no fast or fried food (I'm at home with parents until tomorrow so hard to do most of this as I'm not in control of what I'm eating - only how much!)

Hi I am going to try to do this.
  • Sivangj
    Sivangj Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    1st of February - no fried Food. Water before all meals
    - burned 359 cal on my exercise round so have one more around 300 and 5 around 500 left
  • MajorMusic13
    MajorMusic13 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi! New here, but I am definitely in for this.

Feb 1: 8 oz water before every meal, no fast food, protein with every meal, 2,000+ calories burned at Muay Thai class
    Feb 2: Aiming for 8 oz water before every meal, no fast food, protein with every meal and 300-500 cals burned.
  • Sivangj
    Options
    2nd of February - no fried food, water before all meals,
    - (endomondo tells me I burned 450 on my exercise) But I know for sure it was more then 500. Since I had it on walking but were doing both climbing, walking in lots of snow and on really slippery roads. Tue to that take this day as one With more then 500 cal burn :)
  • haysavam
    haysavam Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the challenge. Water and calorie burn!!!!!!!
  • MajorMusic13
    Options
    Feb 1: 8 oz water before every meal, no fast/fried food, protein with every meal, 2,000+ calories burned at Muay Thai class
    Feb 2: 8 oz water before every meal, no fried food, protein with every meal, 370 ish calories burned.
    Feb 3: 8 oz water before every meal, no fast/fried food, protein with every meal, so far 337 calories burned with yoga, but I am heading to the gym an expect to burn over 500 today.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    You guys ROCK!!! Not only have I been sick but the my friend's kid threw my computer across the room and I was offline for a bit BUT you all got this thing going without me. ROCK on!!!
  • Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm late but I'm in. I've done well with the food diary but not much exercise. I did burn 210 this morning so I'll get back on the treadmill in a few minutes burn some more. I don't eat fast food so....but I do need to drink more water.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Feb 1: a glass of water before every meal/no fast food and fried foods DONE
    321 calories burned (unless you count calories burned from coughing and then I'm over 1000!! lol)
    Feb 2: a glass of water before every meal/no fast food and fried foods DONE
    289 calories burned
    Feb 3: a glass of water before every meal/no fast food and fried foods DONE
    412 calories burned
  • Sivangj
    Options
    3rd of february - water before all meals. No fastfood/fried food, protein with each meal. A lot of weggies, some fruit and berries.
    - With my walking, attempt on jogging and some strength practice I got more then 500 cal burn :)
  • shamaarif75
    shamaarif75 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    burn 496 calories today
  • MajorMusic13
    Options
    Feb 1: 8 oz water before every meal, no fast/fried food, protein with every meal, 2,000+ calories burned at Muay Thai class. Berries consumed.
    Feb 2: 8 oz water before every meal, no fried food, protein with every meal, 370 ish calories burned. Berries and apples consumed.
    Feb 3: 8 oz water before every meal, no fast/fried food, protein with every meal, so far 337 calories burned with yoga, plus 425 burned at the gym for a total over 700 burned. Berries and apples consumed.
    Feb 4: 8oz water before every meal, no fast/fried food, protein with every meal, 500+calories burned with orchestra playing. Berries and apples consumed.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Feb 1: a glass of water before every meal/no fast food and fried foods DONE
    321 calories burned (unless you count calories burned from coughing and then I'm over 1000!! lol)
    Feb 2: a glass of water before every meal/no fast food and fried foods DONE
    289 calories burned
    Feb 3: a glass of water before every meal/no fast food and fried foods DONE
    412 calories burned
    Feb 4: water...CHECK....no fast or fried foods...CHECK
    489 calories burned
  • Sivangj
    Options
    4th of February - water before and to all meals, lots of weggies, some berries and fruit, protein with all meals and no fast Food and friend Food
    - When it comes to exercise cal I were sure I would not get any. Just melted down in my sofa after work and stayed there most of the evening. But I have this goal on at least 6000 steps a day. So just had to get up and move some. Ended up doing a combo of jogging/walking and before I knew it - ding 500 cal done :smile:
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Good Job!!! :D
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Good Job!!! :D
  • MajorMusic13
    Options
    Feb 1: 8 oz water before every meal, no fast/fried food, protein with every meal, 2,000+ calories burned at Muay Thai class. Berries consumed.
    Feb 2: 8 oz water before every meal, no fried food, protein with every meal, 370 ish calories burned. Berries and apples consumed.
    Feb 3: 8 oz water before every meal, no fast/fried food, protein with every meal, so far 337 calories burned with yoga, plus 425 burned at the gym for a total over 700 burned. Berries and apples consumed.
    Feb 4: 8oz water before every meal, no fast/fried food, protein with every meal, 500+calories burned with orchestra playing. Berries and apples consumed.
    Feb 5: 8oz water before every meal, no fast/fried food, protein with every meal, berries and apples consumed. 567 calories burned running and strength training.