LOOK what 100 days can do!!!!

Options
danelutza19
danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
A special thread for us to post accomplishments!!!

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I finally got control of my eating and thus my weight and am only 7 pounds from goal! Despite the holiday blip have gotten good habits started and just plan to continue building on this foundation. I had been gaining for months after having been at a great weight and good fitness level. Now I am finally almost back there and want to up the fitness level to better than ever.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Saw your post for 2015 resolutions Danelutza, very impressive, I am sure you will rock them all :D
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I have been way short on accomplishing my goals but certainly derives deep satisfaction that I know where to hang out, what to do and aim to do better. The 100 days group had been a prep for tomorrow - a better tomorrow.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    What a great challenge – awesome leadership (balancedwalker & danelutza19) & involvement of all participants. Loved the spreadsheet (not something often done as elaborate.

Lost 39 pounds total…next phase will “definitely” be MUCH slower as I try to lose the last 10-20 pounds “and” concentrate on more strengthening – that will probably cause me to add muscle that weighs more etc.

So the next challenge will be a time of re-shaping, strengthening and trying to lose weight until hitting my goal – yup – it will be very slow going! But I knew this would happen.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

73641431.png
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Watch out! I'm going to post pics and stats!

I went from 184.4lbs to 174.4lbs, so 10 lbs lost. It wasn't my goal, but considering the holidays, I'll take it!

It was just a weird time in my weight loss where I saw more changes in the inches lost than the pounds. Inches are what people see anyway.

So my inches lost were:
    Belly (biggest part): -2.3 inches
    Waist (smallest part): -1.0 inches
    Hips: -1.2 inches
    Each thigh: -1.5 inches
    Each arm: -0.5 inches
    Chest: -1.1 inches

Here are the pics:
    nyhd43o4sysg.jpg
    ibw2hhsz7vdx.jpg

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Let me add one more. 1 year difference, 35 lbs (I didn't start actively losing until May, but Christmas 2013 was my heaviest weight ever).

syihci2q959t.jpg
  • danelutza19
    Options
    OMG SingRunTing!!!! You have made amazing progress, I can see it everywhere: face, tummy, back, you name it! Way to go !!!!!
  • danelutza19
    Options
    Kenda, you rock!!!!
  • NikonPal
    Options
    What great progress! and you are right when you say "Inches are what people see". That is why I know "generally" how much more I have to go - but "inches" will be the focus.
    Now - go buy yourself a little something to celebrate!
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I had originally set my goal at 207 but met that early enough that I changed my goal again to 199 and I squeaked in right at the end here and made it! That's 32 lbs lost, I can't even believe it. TY for running this challenge, the awesome spreadsheet and organization in general. It was awesome! See you all in the sequel :)
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    While I didn't reach my goal, I'm happy to have maintained at where I left off over a month and a half ago. I'm healed up and feeling much better and am excited for the new challenge! I don't think I would have maintained without having learned and applied experiences from this group, and definitely "blame" all of you!
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    SingRunTing, awesome progress. Keep inspiring.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    lalepepper, I want to thank you for leading the group. I did not achieve my goals either but what matters the most is not to give up. See you in the sequel.
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I modified my goal around the half way point. Even though I didn't reach the new goal (140), I did exceed the original goal (145) and finished at 142 lbs.

My long term goal is 135 lbs which is what I will work on in the sequel. I've also decided to start body recomposition and considering giving myself running goals (i.e. entering 5k races). While I am up to running 3 miles, 3x per week, not sure about doing races just yet.

Great to hear everyone's accomplishments and look forward to the successes in the sequel.
  • NikonPal
    Options
    Not a great workout today... 28 calorie burn over 5 minutes! LOL…Problem with toe is back. Need to see podiatrist again (Last month an ulcer developed under callus on foot & podiatrist had to treat (cut/drain). Gonna baby it a couple days. Played with weights for 10 minutes (probably burned another 28 calories ha ha) On a positive note – food intake has been on target. Looking forward to sequel.... :)
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I fell just short of reaching my goal. I only needed 3.5 more pounds to lose the 30 pounds that i set for myself, but i have come a long way since i start with MFP with losing 67.5 lbs. Coming out of knee surgery this past week has set me back a few more pounds. Can't wait to start the next challenge. Good luck to all that are continuing with the next challenge. Thank you for all the support and for organizing this awesome challenge.