Beginning Stats & Goals

Options
SweeteeBri
SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
Hello Ladies!!

Use this thread to post your beginning stats, goals and any information you would like to share with the group. Info you might want to include: Why you signed up for the challenge, what you hope to accomplish in this 12 weeks, starting weight and measurements, successes and struggles. Each week we should have a new thread to log our journey.

Let's be here to encourage one another!!

Replies

• SweeteeBri
    Options
    Alright here we go...

da3d021b-2ccf-45fa-aa52-efa90f77b595_zpsf47f5947.jpg6a80404d-206e-4792-9b9d-8727d908fc68_zps08d92021.jpg

CW: 201.6
    Bust: 44
    Waist: 39
    Hips: 46
    Arms: 15 1/2
    Thighs: L 26 R 26 1/2
    Calf: 16 1/2
    Lower Belly: 48

I WILL see these numbers change by the end of this challenge. :)
  • misskyagirl
    Options
    I have already been doing it, but I wanted to post and tell you that I am excited for you!! I went into this workout thinking that it wasn't going to really change my body. ( I have been working out for 30 years) But...I am now 45 and things are not the same. I needed a change....and TF was it! OMG....it was FUN and I love it! For the first four weeks I kept my same eating habits. After listening to Charlene talk about food etc...I decided to change my eating habits...just a little...to see what would happen. What I did was...no soda, no additional salt and no eating for a minimum of three hours before bed.

When I finished the program the first time I lost 24 pounds and inches all over my body and have went down two sizes. WOW...who would have thought! Anyway...I wanted to say good luck to you! Wait until you see how your body transforms! I didn't take any before pictures, but the funny thing is...I had a procedure done where a photo was taken of my abdomen area....one year later I got another photo done...it was so nice to see it in a photo!!
  • kay566
    kay566 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    One day left and getting excited now!! I will try and get a before photo up today also
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    kay566 wrote: »
    One day left and getting excited now!! I will try and get a before photo up today also

Lol. I have already mentally prepared myself to start tomorrow. :smiley:

Kay, are you following a particular meal plan with the workouts?

• kay566
    Options
    I'm not following a meal plan as such just going to cut out a the junk food. So no takeaways, chocolate, sweets, etc. I'm going to try and drink at least 2litres of water too.

How about you?
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    I'm not following a particular meal plan either. I am gonna concentrate on cleaning up my food choices though. I eat a lot of junk food too :) I am gonna try to incorporate more smoothies (fruit and veges). Over the past week, I tried some and really liked them. I have a magic bullet so plan to make good use out of it.
  • amberashleygetsfit
    amberashleygetsfit Posts: 31 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    u1hy5f8ucm0y.jpg

My beginning stats!

February 1, 2015

Weight: 209.3
    Fat %: 38%
    Chest: 41 in.
    Waist: 39.5 in.
    Hips: 47.5 in.
    R/L Arm: 13.5/13 in.
    R/L Leg: 24.5/25 in.

This is progress for me since I started my exercise and eating better since October '14 I have already lost 3.2lbs and 6.5 inches and I hope this will help jump start my weight loss!!!!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    That's awesome Amber!! Thanks for posting. Let's plan to post a progress photo in 4 weeks. Let's say March 1, 2015. I think that would be fun to see our progress and very encouraging.

Btw...I love the shirt. :)
  • amberashleygetsfit
    Options
    sounds like a plan!!! :) That is my weigh/measure/photo day!
    Thanks, I had that shirt for a while and thought it was a good idea!!!
  • Ameerah214
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!! Here are my stats: :

Weight: 209
    Bust: 45
    Waist: 36
    Hips: 46.5
    R thigh: 28.5
    L thigh: 28.25
    R arm: 13
    L arm: 12.8

I don't know how to post pics into the message board but I have my current photos on my profile.

Great job amberashleygetsfit on your weight loss! I have some catching up to do :D
  • kay566
    Options
    Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't posted for a while I have had a bad couple of weeks with some family issues and have been preoccupied but hoping to be my come back week this week! I am going to restart from week 3. I definitely need motivation though my body wants to work out but my mind has other ideas at the moment! Gone off track with food too and feeling like crap to be honest! I love this group though so looking forward to supporting each other again xx
  • amberashleygetsfit
    Options
    Thank you Ameerah214 today is day 2!!! I have HIIT 15 / stretch 10 ... Nervous and excited! I am going to crush it!!!!!!! (Fingers crossed) the last time I did HIIT 15 I was 50 lbs lighter... Wonder how today is going to go.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Hey ladies!!

Thank you for posting your starting stats/goal. Now let's make sure we encourage one another through the highs and lows, the good and the bad....and everything in between :)

Kay, glad you're back.

Amber, how did HIIT 15 go? Congrats on the weight loss so far.

Ameerah, if you email me your starting picts, I can post them for you. Message me if you want me to send you my email address.
  • Ameerah214
    Options
    Hi ladies! Today was a challenge for me because I underestimated how sore I would be after doing Fire30 yesterday. I decided to walk on the treadmill today but I will be ready for turbo tomorrow.

Amber: How did it go? The HIIT workouts will definitely be a challenge for me. I may have to do some modifying.

SweeteeBri: I managed to post my pics on my profile but my camera is such poor quality.......lol. How are things going for you?

Keep pushing play!!!! :D
  • amberashleygetsfit
    Options
    That's is awesome Ameerah! The HIIT was intense... If you do the modify moves you could possibly get through it... I love the challenge and its a short workout so she defiantly builds up the intensity. Yesterday I did Fire 30 (day three) and I could tell my body was tired. Even though I had energy my body was sore! I know I didn't give as much intensity as I did on day one.

That's awesome you did the treadmill!!! Better than nothing!!! Everyday is a step closer to a stronger you!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Ameerah, I'm doing well. Thank for asking. The HIIT workouts are intense for sure but I get through them because they are short :)

Are you ladies only doing T.F. or are you combining it with other programs/workouts?
  • Ameerah214
    Options
    Hey ladies!!!!!! This morning I did HIIT15. Those jumping lunges......omg but I pushed through it and I feel so energized.

Amber: You rock girl, continue to challenge yourself. Your dedication will definitely pay off. I know you are enjoying your rest day!

SweeteeBri: I'm glad you are going strong too. I am so thankful you made this thread. I'm predominantly doing TurboFire but I have other programs (Jillian Michaels Shred & Kickboxing, Shaun T Insanity, Steve Uria Ruthless and a Yoga dvd). If I get bored or if im too sore then I will do a different program. The variety keeps me motivated and minimizes excuses.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    I agree Amber. It's easy to get bored with the same workouts constantly so I also have other programs I do. I also do Jamie Eason on bodybuilding.com and about to start the 21 day fix workouts. I have others too. One of my favorites is The butt bible and Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds.

That's great you powered through HIIT 15. Good for you. Keep pushing toward your goals.