Happy Feet!

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnTj-v92c_Q

Happy feet! Try this and notice how he says you can go slow or fast so you try and do what you can. If you have a stair you can do it on that if you do not have a box or step bench. A good way of doing in intervals if doing say weights training. A good way to get the old heart pumping!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have done this as part of my biggest loser competition - I used a medicine ball as my step - worked and also made me move with it. Good STUFF!!!!!!!!!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    We do that in class. In fact, just did it on Tuesday this week. I've used steps and a bosu ball. The bosu ball adds a bit to it because you have to pay attention to how hard you 'land' with your feet. If you aren't keeping it soft and landing harder than you should, the bosu will throw your balance/rhythm off.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Intro to crossfit: It begins with a single step...
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Super trainer has me do this sometimes, around Christmas time when she had me do this, I had her in stitches (and when I could breathe I was laughing too) I timed it to The Christmas Can Can by Straight with No Chaser, may have to try it to the Can Can to see if it works as well
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    A good bra is in order!!!