fitbit one active minutes

Options
Hi, sorry if its already been asked, did a quick search but couldn't see anything......I have gone from a fitbit Zip which gave me active minutes but since upgrading to the fitbit One & doing the same steps/routes/pace for my daily walk my active minutes are always very low (around 3-5) I wear it in the same place as my zip, just wondering if anyone has had this issue? Many thanks

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Not an issue, as it's been observed since the Zip came out.
    It sees more steps in general, therefore greater distance, therefore faster pace, therefore more calorie burn, and that allows tagging as Active and Very Active minutes easier.

Now, do you actually see the same distance on these routes with the Zip?

Fitbit forums would give you wider audience, but actually merely searching there will turn up all the prior posts discussing it in detail.
  • ejay75
    ejay75 Posts: 20
    Options
    heybales wrote: »
    Not an issue, as it's been observed since the Zip came out.
    It sees more steps in general, therefore greater distance, therefore faster pace, therefore more calorie burn, and that allows tagging as Active and Very Active minutes easier.

Now, do you actually see the same distance on these routes with the Zip?

Fitbit forums would give you wider audience, but actually merely searching there will turn up all the prior posts discussing it in detail.
    .....thank you that makes more sense now :)