YOUR 2015 MISSIONS!

Options
tahni
tahni Posts: 45 Member
Hey all you college girls on a mission!
What are you working towards as your new 2015 mission?
Just thought it'd be good to get everyone talking!

I'm starting Kayla's Itsines #bbg starting Monday, so that's my current mission!

Replies

• Budding_Flower
    Budding_Flower Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey ! :)

Right now, my mission is finishing the Couch to 5K program so I can hopefully finish a 5K in less than 40 minutes (I'm super slow). I just started the program Sunday. My nutrition mission is to add a lot more fruits and vegetables to my diet. That one is going well so far.

Good luck doing the BBG! :)
  • tahni
    tahni Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey ! :)

Right now, my mission is finishing the Couch to 5K program so I can hopefully finish a 5K in less than 40 minutes (I'm super slow). I just started the program Sunday. My nutrition mission is to add a lot more fruits and vegetables to my diet. That one is going well so far.

Good luck doing the BBG! :)

Thank you! I have a friend who is a raw vegan, and while I didn't go fully raw, I took a week and incorporated a ton more fruits and veggies (like a ridiculous amount) in my diet and it really did make a difference-I felt great! I would have fruit for breakfast and throw maybe 3 clementines in my bag and eat them as snacks whenever. I tried to stick with fruits and veggies til dinner (not as crazy as it sounds) but in the end I started making a lot more healthy choices consistently. Trying to get back into it now that I'm back at school. It's a lot easier if you just buy a ton of fruits and veggies and not so much of the rest cause then 1) you feel obligated to eat it before it goes bad and 2) it's basically all you have ahaha. Good luck on your couch to 5k! Running can be tough to start, but very rewarding so don't give up!