Replies

• bahbedwire
    bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    So cool~ I have added my weight on. Ta!
  • MsLadyPirate
    MsLadyPirate Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job on the spreadsheet! Thank you for your hard work!
  • ItsMissMuffy
    ItsMissMuffy Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Nevermind I figured it out! :disagree:
  • Bettyboag
    Bettyboag Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That is correct I'm afraid
  • archanajoyce
    archanajoyce Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet is fantastic! Thank you
  • archanajoyce
    Options
    @lexbubbles - Nice to see you here! Will you be posting weekly challenges here as well?
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Thanks roxilegend !
    roxilegend wrote: »
    I made a pretty simple Google Spreadsheet that anyone in the group can use. All you need is to do is follow the link at the end of my post. It'll take you to the document so all you have to do is enter your name and starting weight under the correct sections and do so each week. It saves automatically. I've never made one of these for public use so if it doesn't work - Oops!! Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AtQ0jKyCWqQbtamBdzxWL-duh4CmQ98Aa26vm07ywwI/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks roxilegend !
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • archanajoyce
    Options
    @roxilegend Thanks for the worksheet. It is simple and easy to use (*)
  • bluebug53
    bluebug53 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I think both ways are great and I will try both! Helps me stay motivated to see everyone else's progress! This is going to be a great year! Thanks for everyone for participating, it so much easier together!
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    @lexbubbles - Nice to see you here! Will you be posting weekly challenges here as well?

Hey, AJ! I am indeed. First one's up:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10040038/structured-exercise-challenge-round-1#Item_106

But you only have 2 more days so lots of catching up to do ;)
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    @roxilegend Thanks for the worksheet. It is simple and easy to use (*)
    Agreed. Thank you.

• rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Love it! I just added myself to it. I have a spreadsheet of my own that I use to track my losses and it helps so much to keep me accountable. One quick question - are we weighing in on the 8th? I was a little confused by the first column that says 1/8-1/15. Does that just mean you can weigh in any time during that time frame?
    - Thanks all!
  • Amrosha
    Amrosha Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Both are great ideas.....thanks!
  • lexbubbles
    Options
    rose1617 wrote: »
    Love it! I just added myself to it. I have a spreadsheet of my own that I use to track my losses and it helps so much to keep me accountable. One quick question - are we weighing in on the 8th? I was a little confused by the first column that says 1/8-1/15. Does that just mean you can weigh in any time during that time frame?
    - Thanks all!

That's just because we started on 1/1 and 1/8 is just one week on from that. If your weigh-in day is different just use whatever day during that time-frame, yeah.

Personally I weigh daily to keep track of fluctuations, so I'll probably just enter my lowest weekly weight.
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    A column has been added to enter your Target Weight for this challenge.

kayjosh2422 suggested Week 1 cover certain dates, so date ranges were added to the rest of the Challenge weeks.

:flowerforyou:
  • walking_woman
    walking_woman Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That is quite the spreadsheet. Love the fact that everyone makes their own entries. Great work.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    @ roxilegend WOW thanks for the spreadsheet! Very nice. =)
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    If your name and info has not already been entered on the spreadsheet, then enter your info at the bottom of the list. Do not worry about putting your name in alphabetical order. We will fix it later. This is important so that the formulas remain intact.

Here is the link Easter Challenge Spreadsheet Link:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AtQ0jKyCWqQbtamBdzxWL-duh4CmQ98Aa26vm07ywwI/edit?usp=sharing

This is the same link that you will use weekly to record your weight under the appropriately dated week.

The pounds lost/gained and percent will automatically calculate for you. :)

If by chance you do not want your info on the spreadsheet, message me and it will be removed.

cycletrak1

:flowerforyou:
  • lexbubbles
    Options
    roxilegend wrote: »
    lexbubbles wrote: »
    lexbubbles wrote: »
    Arbelina wrote: »
    both versions look fine to me. We can also add a second sheet to the spreadsheet that calculates the weight loss for us ;)

I can do that on this one. I've created a sheet to calculate miles for another group.

(I hope you don't mind but I just did a quick tweak to prevent the title row from scrolling as we get more members, and so that the 'dates' scroll and don't cover the names)

Done. I'll have to update the 'total loss' formula each week, unless I put in 'weekly loss' columns (otherwise it'll just show up as YOU HAVE LOST YOUR ENTIRE BODYWEIGHT until there's data for every week), but it'll do. Will also calculate the % of your starting weight you lost.

Edit: nah, that was annoying me. Auto-calculating* weekly loss columns added.

*Don't edit, pls. Sensitive code.

Wow, thanks for making my simple spreadsheet totally awesome! I'm not too good with excel coding.

I'm glad that you guys are enjoying it! I think it will be good to easily track our progress and that of our peers.

You are very welcome. I like making sheets. I find it relaxing (I know, I'm weird)