P90 (not X)

smfritzii
smfritzii Posts: 9 Member
Bought this for myself for Christmas. Because of schedule commitments I'm shifting the thing by 1 day & starting Tuesday - Mondays will be my rest day. I've started programs before, but always fizzle out for one reason or another. The longest I've made was 60 days into P90X a while back. New year, new product, back on the horse we go. I've got long term goals, but right now my goals are to stick to my meal plan today & tomorrow and push play on Tuesday.

Anyone else doing P90?

Replies

• My wife and I started P90 today. I work behind a desk for 12 hours a day and my wife is a stay at home mom. Liked to have killed me but, it felt good to be active (not sure how my wife feels). We're not planning on doing the meal plan that came with the program. We are watching our calories and keeping track of everything through myfitnesspal. Good luck with your goals and may your new be full of peace and contentment.
  • Danna
    Danna Posts: 2 Member
    I'm curious as to how you put this in your exercises?! I have no idea and I don't want to be off with calories. Suggestions?
  • laurenmc03
    laurenmc03 Posts: 1 Member
    I started this on Monday January 12. Just finished day 4 this morning!
  • pinkmegan1
    pinkmegan1 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm thinking of ordering this. How are you guys liking it?
  • I really like it, having not done any programs with Tony Horton before I found him quite motivating (but I have heard that his comments irritate some).
    Its aimed at those who want to work out but not at the same intensity level as eg insanity or P90x. I've completed insanity and found myself still feeling the effects afterwards and I've only done week 1. Its up to you to push yourself.
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    How is everyone doing on this? My husband is about to start using this (because someone gave it to him as an early anniversary present since he's been complaining about wanting to tone up). We have the original P90 but I know that new research results in better workouts so it made sense to invest in the latest program. Would love to know how everyone is doing on it.