Week 1: Jan 5 - Jan 11, 2015

Options
SweeteeBri
SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
We could use this thread to discuss workouts, challenges, successes, etc.

Replies

• kay566
    kay566 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Eeeek just finishing work in an hour or so then will start TF as soon as I'm home! I'm a bit nervous haven't worked out in so long!!!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    kay566 wrote: »
    Great idea! Eeeek just finishing work in an hour or so then will start TF as soon as I'm home! I'm a bit nervous haven't worked out in so long!!!

Lol. I was nervous too. I just finished the workout and it felt great!!

• SweeteeBri
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Jan 5th: Week 1 Day 1...

Workout 1: Fire 30 (30 mins)
    Workout 2: Shadow Boxer (20 mins)

Workouts were great!! I feel so good. I will rest from TF on Wednesdays and Sundays.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    How did Day 1 go for you? I'll be doing Day 2 later in the afternoon today! My whole body hurts today...Lol.
  • kay566
    Options
    Hey sorry guys I didn't log yesterday did the workout then had some family issues I had to attend to!! But the workout went well - I am definitely out of shape but managed to do the whole DVD the Fire 30 Class and really enjoyed it!!
    I did the HIIT 15 class today and loved it! I also went for a walk this evening and managed to walk 18000 steps today!!! I love my Fitbit!!!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Kay, glad you were able to do your workout yesterday. Great job on your workout today.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Jan 6th: Week 1 Day 2...

Workout 1: Fire 15 (quite intense!!)
    Workout 2: Stretch 10

• SweeteeBri
    Options
    Rest day today!! Yay me!!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Excited about my rest day from TF but I will do my Shadow Boxer workout today. How about you?
  • kay566
    Options
    Hey omg I am aching today! Glad for the rest too! I have been for a walk this evening but that's all I'm doing! Well done on the shadow boxing, that's great!!
  • kay566
    Options
    Just finished day 3:
    Fire 30
    Stretch 10
    Remembered some of the moves from last time so really pumped it up! Feel great now :smiley:
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    I took an extra day of rest yesterday...LOL. Back on the bandwagon today though :smiley:
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Jan 9th: Week 1 Day 5...

Workout 1: Fire 55 EZ
    Workout 2: The Butt Bible
  • kay566
    Options
    Ha @SweeteeBri‌ me too! I was so tired after work yesterday couldn't face Fire 55 either! Did it today though and then if I'm pumped enough tomorrow I might do the Core 20 and Fire 30 if not I will definitely just do core 20. Nearly one week done!!!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Lol. I know what you mean Kay. I have designated wed and sun as my off days so I won't be doing the core 20 tonite. Looking forward to next week.
  • amberashleygetsfit
    amberashleygetsfit Posts: 31 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    So I did the HIIT 15 but had to the modified moves ... however I will proudly say I did ALL the air lunges... But since I couldn't do a lot of jumping I didn't feel I got a good workout in so I also did Fire 45 EZ Class! So much fun!!!! I tried to jump more but still too heavy to jump a lot. But hopefully soon! Feeling really good right now!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    That's awesome Amber. You did amazing. I rate those air lunges up there with burpees but not as hard. :D We can have them mastered by the end of this challenge. I have the utmost confidence in us.
  • amberashleygetsfit
    Options
    Boom I got your boyfriend, Boom I got your man!!! Boom I got your boyfriend, Boom I got your man!!!

Oh man do I love the motivational music!!!

So I couldn't find my fire 55 EZ ... Ugh but I did the 45 class and man!!! That's some craziness and I oved it!!! Ok now I have my 30 Fire Class to day and I am caught up for missing yesterday.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    That's fantastic Amber. Don't you love when Chalene tries to sing...Lol.
  • Ameerah214
    Options
    Hi ladies!!! How is everyone doing? I am falling in love with exercising again. Chalene's choice of music and pep talks are AMAAAAAAZING.

......."now he calls me on the phone, saying i love you a lot!" LOL :D