problems in synchrinisation

Options
chetan04
chetan04 Posts: 62 Member
I've been getting some problems while synchronizing Fitbit and MFP together. I have both the apps and the fitbit flex since April 2014. But, since a month, when I bought a new phone - HTC Desire 820, My fitbit would show more steps and the myfitnesspal would show lesser steps (probably from the last synchronisation). Usually, when I close the apps twice or thrice, it works and syncs itself. But today, I have done everything which came to my mind and MFP is stuck to 264 steps and fitbit app shows 3.5k steps. What to do?

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Fitbit doesn't send over info it thinks it already has successfully.
    And it must think it has.

Create a bogus workout of walking for 30 min whatever distance on Fitbit.
    That changes everything worthy of sending out to MFP.
    Once you see the Exercise tab show adjustments of calories, and Fitbit steps showing in Check-in, then delete the bogus entry.
    Should see it update yet again.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    chetan04 wrote: »
    I've been getting some problems while synchronizing Fitbit and MFP together. I have both the apps and the fitbit flex since April 2014. But, since a month, when I bought a new phone - HTC Desire 820, My fitbit would show more steps and the myfitnesspal would show lesser steps (probably from the last synchronisation). Usually, when I close the apps twice or thrice, it works and syncs itself. But today, I have done everything which came to my mind and MFP is stuck to 264 steps and fitbit app shows 3.5k steps. What to do?

there have been synching issues with MFP and Fitbit since last night, that's probably the cause of your issue today.