Introductions--Who's planning to be active?

Options
tatiianag13
tatiianag13 Posts: 76 Member
I'm not sure who is still active in this group. If you are still planning to be on board for Keto in 2015, post an introduction so we can meet and support each other!

I'll go first. My name is Tatiana. I go back and forth about whether I am interesting in doing low-carb/high fat keto or moderate-carb/high fat keto. But the key to both of them is high fat. So I am giving that a go for the first time. Its really its own thing, to eat so much fat. I've done Atkins, and it is certainly higher fat, with all the bacon and dairy. But really--its moderate fat. The keto folks believe in fat! But I've reached that age where the weight is just not budging. I use to be able to give up a vice or two--sugar, alcohol, eating out--and I'd lose weight. Well, I gave up every vice I could think of, and the weight just would not budge. I'm at a bit of a disadvantage for "regular" dieting because I have difficulty exercising. I did Atkins low carb for the past 45 days or so, and I lost 6 lbs. And then the scale stopped moving. So I'm trying something new. I made my first "fat bomb" recipe today. Chocolate almond frozen thingees. Primarily made with coconut oil and butter. It was yummy. So yummy I wasn't sure I wasn't going to scarf down the whole batch. But I waited a bit and the fat kicked in. Totally filling. So we'll see how that goes. Anyway. That's the story of me. Sorry it was so long. But I'm hoping to fill up the deafening silence in this group! I hope there are more of you out there!

Replies

• tatiianag13
    tatiianag13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well, no one seems to be here. Maybe I'll see you all in one of the low carb forums!