**NO MORE DAILY POSTINGS*

Options
Hello ladies,

I can't commit to posting daily anymore, however, the scripture plan is in the new member post - good luck to you all and God bless!!

Erin

Replies

• kimbershep
    kimbershep Posts: 72
    Options
    Thank you for what you have done this far. I greatly appreciated it. We were almost to the end but its ok. I appreciate what God has done in my life spiritually through you :) for this little while. Its the little things that actually count and mean the most.

Luke 22:39-46 talks about Jesus going to the Mount of Olives to pray for what He was about to face. He asked the disciples to stay alert, pray that they would not be overcome by temptation. When He returned they were asleep.

So.....even the disciples couldn't hold out until He was finished. They fell asleep:) I pray that whatever it is in life that you have up before God, He will bless you tremendously and work it out for your good. You have a heart for God and that's what He wants. Be blessed!
  • MrsLarCat
    MrsLarCat Posts: 118
    Options
    "I pray that whatever it is in life that you have up before God..."

Ooooooh, that conviction smarts!!! Thanks. :) I will post the dailies until complete.

Thank you, Lord, for sending Kimber my way. You knew just how to give me that gentle nudge and make me smile.
  • MrsLarCat
    MrsLarCat Posts: 118
    Options
    ATTENTION: THERE WILL STILL BE DAILY POSTINGS - HOWEVER, I AM NO LONGER ABLE TO STICKY THEM, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO LOOK FOR THE CORRECT DATE, IT WILL NO LONGER BE AT THE TOP - SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

ERIN