Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Mama update COMMENCE!!!

Skeebee
Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
How is everyone doing???? How are your LO now and how is getting the baby weight off going? I'm finally getting back into the grove again

Replies

• qhiggins86
    qhiggins86 Posts: 113 Member
    Hey Skeebee!!! LO is doing awesome. Trucking toward her 8 months, skipping the crawling straight to standing up. I fear she's going to start walking before I can accept that she's not a pile of unmoving cuteness anymore! How's your LO doing with solids and sleep? I feel like I'm behind with feeding her solids because she hated a spoon so much until the beginning of this month. But now she's ok with it and is grabbing at all of my food and water cups at lunch and dinner time! I just love her to bits!!!!

As for the weight... it's slowly starting to come off again. I gave it a real push again in December and I'm down about 10 lbs. I still have 65 lbs I really want to lose. My goal is to lose around 50 of it this year. I'm starting Phase 2 of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution program this week. I'm scared, but big changes never happened without significant effort!