Introducing Myself :)

Options
redhead_che
redhead_che Posts: 292 Member
If anyone is also on the grad/college student group I apologize...you get to meet me twice! Haha. My name is Che and I am currently in grad school...done in May whooo! Just found MFP when I typed in "food diary" search in google. I've got the right foods in my fridge but I had no idea what my carb, fat, protein ratios were so that was my main motivation for joining. When I noticed this site had groups and message boards too I was like "oh heck yeah" so here I am...recommitting. I would like to get down to the 140s (if I could be superhuman and get down to 130s that'd be cool too) and I would like to maintain from there. I don't ever want to be this heavy again--lost this 30lbs once before I can do it again! Please feel free to add me on here, I love support and seeing what people are up to/having successes with and sometimes I might need a kick in the butt so. Thanks all :D

Replies

• ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I am in a similar place, I just finished grad school and need to be down to 147, for my next steps in life.