Topic not about weight !!!

Options
I know your thinking well then why are you posting this if it is not about weight i want you all to leave the worried world of your weight and join me in saying what is your favorite moment im trying to get you guys to forget for a moment and just smile :smile: like my favorite moments are when i get to see my cousins they are at the ages 6 10 and 12 and alll boys i get along with the 12 year old because he understands privacy and other thing anyways we have three tree forts and 2 of them are mine and my 12 year old cousins and the other one belong to my sister age 10 and cousin age 10 we play like its a town we climb the trees and carve sticks ( only when i am there to watch so no one gets hurt ) its just amazing im looking forward to seeing them june 11th :happy:

Replies

• SandiW02
    SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have a 10 and 8 year old and my favorite moments are when I am with them. I have quickly realized how fast the days fly by and how they are growing so fast. Everyday with them for me counts. We have such a good time and laugh a lot. We are anxiously waiting and counting down the days for school to end so we can go to the pool, zoo, or where ever whenever. When my husband is able to join us (he works a lot) it makes the outings even more special.
  • emilykins13
    emilykins13 Posts: 21
    Options
    that really sounds fun i bet it is well i sure know that everykid is waitng for no school i only have 3 days left full of exams
  • SandiW02
    SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    good luck with your exams!!
  • jessalynn0188
    Options
    I'm seeing a common theme so far!! Kids truly are amazing!!!

My favorite moments lately have been with my nanny-kids. I'm a nanny for 4 wonderful children (ages 6, 3, 22mos, 10weeks). Friday night my younger sister and I took the two oldest to their first MLB game. We had such a fantastic time (minus the 6 year old getting anxious/upset and getting sick all over the stadium!! I honestly thought the night was doomed, as that was right before the first inning started! But she bounced back quick). My sister and I taught them the "YMCA" and we danced on our chairs!!! They wanted to be on the jumbotron so badly! And the 22 mos old boy is just a little lovebug. I've been working for them since he was 6 weeks old, and he just lights up my day. When I walk into the house every morning, I hear him come running and it just makes my day.