Shamelessly looking for friends...

Options
2»

Replies

• Maddyeb
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, I'm new to the community side here :smile: I'm hoping to lose over 50lbs!
  • Cantaloupe321
    Cantaloupe321 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    All are free to add me as well!
  • shamani5
    shamani5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I don't have any friends on here yet. I just started my weight loss journey 11 days ago. I'm trying to lose 40lbs, clean eating all the way and some exercise sprinkled in. Just picked up a hula hoop :smile:
  • sarakeats
    sarakeats Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, this like my third or fourth time restarting MFP, but my first time using any of the social features. Add me, I guess?
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too (sorta). I did MFP about a year and a half ago and never knew there were message boards lol. I don't have any friends on here either and would love to see other peoples progress!
  • LadyRowyn
    LadyRowyn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me :)
  • magloirea
    Options
    Hi, I have a 3 month goal to lose 25lbs. And eventually lose 100lbs or more in 12-15months. Feel free to add me as well.
  • Megg715
    Megg715 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi add me? :)
  • xoroxieox
    xoroxieox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have used MFP many times as well. Didn't use anything from the community tab before and didn't know it existed! Hoping staying connected will help me stick with it and reach my goals!
  • jenndee11
    jenndee11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for motivation and to help motivate others :)
  • LadyRowyn
    LadyRowyn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • DRwaterbear
    DRwaterbear Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Friend requests sent to many of you guys! Anyone else can feel free to add me!