3) stay within my calories

Pretty basic, but it's a start!

Who's next? :)

Replies

• marygirl05
    marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Today my goals are

1. today is supposed to be my rest day but I would like to do at least a 30 min walk and then I need to bring in wood
    2. stay within calories and carbs. Trying somethig new today with low carbs
    3. drink at least 8 cups of water
    4. get lunches ready tonight so I am not running around in the am getting everything ready.

hope everyone has a great day

*question so i weigh myself daily, yes i know you are not supposed to but i am up almost a pound from yesterday but didn't go over at all. could this be from exerice becuase i just went back to a workout group and my body doesn't know what to do? extra water? i am so frustrated....
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    First day of Stronglifts yesterday means first awful DOMS today. I had trouble moving my arms in the position they were on the squat rack, but I hope it will get better during the day. I did good with my food and exercise goals yesterday, but I didn't work a lot on the house because the hubby has done all my chores.

Well. Let's say I won't complain. ;)

Here are my goals for today

1) Log accurately and try to create to add 100 cals to my usual deficit because I was a bit on the verge yesterday
    2) Aerobics (I will go slow if I'm still severely affected by my DOMS, but I need to dance AT LEAST 30 min. today)
    3) Daily assignment of my Apartment Therapy Cure
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I got almost all of my goals again. I only missed the cleaning the chin room again. Although Loki tried 'helping' by kicking bedding out of his cage to assist in cleaning that. Even if its not time for their cage to be cleaned. Dentist again for me after work today. I cant wait for all these appts to be over.

Todays goals:
    1. drink 12 glasses of water
    2. remeber to take my viatimins
    3. no junk food
    4. get to bed at a decent hour
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Today my goals are
    • drink plenty of water
    • workout before class
    • actually go to class!
    • get in 10,000 steps

*Marygirl, I too weigh myself daily. You have to trust your body. If you did not go over your calories and your sure of your calorie burn then it is going to be okay. I bet it is water weight. When I get on the scales and they say I weigh more than the day before I refuse to allow myself to get bummed(it was VERY hard the first few times). I drink extra water that day and am very careful about logging my food and it always works out. I usually end up losing more than usual the next day. Please don't be frustrated. Be proud of all of the accomplishments you have made. My goodness, you have lost over 60 pounds and if I am reading your profile right you have lost a good part of that more than once, so you have lost 80+ pounds. That is amazing! You are an inspiration to many. Hugs.....
  • classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    • My Goals:
    1) Plan out my meals for the day
    2) Stay within my calories
    3) Exercise (walk on my lunch break)
    4) Drink 8 – 10 glasses of water
    5) Do laundry
    6) Make dinner for the family (it's in the crock pot)

• Yesterdays's Goals:
    1) Plan out my meals for the day - (*)
    2) Stay within my calories - (*)
    3) Exercise - nope
    4) Drink 8 – 10 glasses of water - (*)
    5) Do laundry - nope
    6) Make dinner for the family - (*)

Have a wonderful day.

• LittleMy2014
    LittleMy2014 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's goals were met. I walked to my dance class and back home again, and turned down the biscuit plate during our break.

Today's goal is to get to bed earlier. I am soooo tired. I was awake half the night because I was cold. If it happens again tonight I will get up and make a hot water bottle ;)

I have also now had three days with no sweets or chocolate.
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I accomplished my goals yesterday
    Today I will
    1) go for a run ( competed at 6 this morning)
    2) drink lots of water
    3)log my food
    4) get my steps ( my run did not get me all the way there)
    5) my legs are sore from my workout yesterday so I want to do an easy walk to help with the soreness a little
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Today I will eat sensibly. Try to get in some excercise. And work on organization.
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Stay in calorie range
    drink lots of water (no soda)
    Exercise at lunch

Sounds simple....