New to the group. Ready to get back in shape for ME!

Hi,
My name is Tara. I am married and have 3 boys. I have tried to lose weight in the past but lose motivation and quit. This time will be different. I hope to meet other Moms who can motivate me on my journey. Thanks!

Replies

• Owenlemm
    Owenlemm Posts: 18 Member
    Me too! I am have 3 too. 1 girl and 2 boys. After a very challenging 2014 I find that I need motivation to get back into shape and loose those last 10 pounds of baby weight. Did I mention that my "baby" just turned 3? :smile: I need motivation to stick with it this time.
  • My "baby" just turned 5..... hehehe I could use some lovely MFP friends to keep me accountable to get this 30 lbs off!! I'm so ready for this year to be awesome! !
  • My baby will be 3 in March!! And that 10 pounds I needed to drop then has moved to 30 I need to drop... very easy easy to get side tracked as u are Mom, wife, career woman, etc
    We can all help each other!
  • DiChic74
    DiChic74 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm in! I have a 5 year old "baby" and still carrying an extra 20 pounds or so..... I work full-time too so finding exercise time in my already crazy day is going to be one of my biggest challenges. Let's find that better "us!"
  • Mom0823
    Mom0823 Posts: 3 Member
    Okay, I'm in too! My babies are 11 and 14. Have been ideal weight since then, but kind of lost the fitness bug for long while. Ready to get back into shape. Want to lose 20 to 25 pounds. Would like to get back to 115 to 120. Just ordered fitbit charge hr to help push me. Can't wait to get it! Would love to have new MFP friends to help push me too!
  • alleycat55
    alleycat55 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me. My daughter is almost 4 and I'm still about 15 pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight (which was not exactly low). I'd like to lose about 30-40 pounds total.