Reflection

infinikitty
infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
I won't post a new thread every week for reflection, but feel free to post in here about how each week went! What was easy? What was hard? What will you do differently the next week and why? :-)

Replies

• infinikitty
    For this first week, it ended up snowing and getting really cold, so walking was an issue. I ended up hitting up two malls for a little walking, and got one walk in a day that it was nice. I don't have a treadmill and gave up my gym membership a few years ago, so I gotta make it work somehow! I don't mind running in cold, but snow and ice aren't fun to run in!
  • kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    I managed to get in more than the 7-mile minimum and the majority were done outside. Proud of that considering the snow, ice and below zero temps. However I am sore from the last walk outside slipping and sliding. A torn ACL and metal ankle do not approve:) Fingers crossed for the upcoming week since there will be more of the same and it is like pulling teeth to get me on the treadmill in the cold basement.
  • chelm1222
    chelm1222 Posts: 86 Member
    edited January 2015
    I didn't get all 7 miles in last week; I started a bit late in the week and work was overly exhausting. This week I'm starting earlier so that I have more days to work with if I'm tired from work on other days. Awesome work and effort to all of you that met the 7 mile minimum.
  • kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    chelm1222, I need to try that.

This week was rough. Although I made my miles, I am sinking back into old habits. Working at the job too much, stressing and not working out. That's bad. Will try and kick butt this weekend. One deadline at work will have been met. Fingers crossed :#
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    I had two days where I didn't walk this week, but I still managed to make just above 13 miles for the week. Overall I've been feeling awesome. I made great food choices, planned out my days and stuck to it! I'm part of a challenge outside of MFP where my team and I (three of us total) are trying to reach 2,015 miles as a team this year 2015. I was really worried that I wouldn't put up a good showing or pull my weight, but between that challenge and this group...it's really pushing me forward! Great job to everyone!
  • infinikitty
    I didn't get any more than skiing :-( I had a snow day today but felt icky, so just sat on the couch :-( But I did get at least 8k steps per day, so I don't feel way too bad. Daylight hours are getting longer, so I'll try harder next week!! I want to start earlier in the week too chelm1222!