Day 7 already?!

Options
GretchenReine
GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
How was the first week for everyone? Burpees and squats done? How's the eating? Workouts?

Tomorrow is our first weigh-in...don't forget to update the spreadsheet!

Replies

• ScubaAmyMN
    ScubaAmyMN Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I've been doing fairly well since I returned to MFP six days ago. I haven't been exceeding in any category at all and have yet to get back to yoga. But just being here, paying attention to steps, doing burpees and squats (and my PT exercises), and logging food is a good start for me.
  • almcneal
    almcneal Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I did some of the burpees and squats but unfortunately have not been able to work out every day. Luckily I've been doing well with my eating, and water intake so those have helped tremendously. I still had a loss, it was a small one, but still a loss. I'm hoping to get my schedule figured out soon so I can exercise, although it may mean kicking everyone out of my house. lmao
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My eating, workouts and squats have been on point......no burpees. Having MAJOR pinched nerve in the shoulder issues. I feel amazing and I can't thank you enough for starting this group! It is truly motivating. I have a loss this week and I am ready to kick it up a notch for next week!!! My challenge is the weekend. This WILL be the first one I conquer!!! Spreadsheet is updated :)
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    I'm nervous about the weekend as well...so you aren't alone there at all! We can do this together!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,064 Member
    Options
    Weekends are tough also for me! We can do this!!!!
  • notabrat1
    notabrat1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    the spreadsheet finally let me add my info! yeah!! Sorry guys but no weight. The toilet leaked water onto the bath scale and it's not in the budget right now to be able to replace it.
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    It's so nice to see the weight finally coming off again! House move starts tomorrow so getting a little worried how i'll manage but it's nice knowing we can support each other :)
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I just joined but so far I have really fell off the wagon. I will be taking my first weigh in tomorrow so I know what I have a head of me. I'm looking forward to working with you and getting myself back into shape.
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    Welcome Jenn! I think it's safe to say we've all fallen off the wagon at some point in time. I've done it repeatedly...in the last few months...I know what it's like. I look forward to getting to know you and seeing you as you reach your goals!!!