Pre-start 1/8/2015

Options
rebetha82
rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
Good morning everyone,

it was harddddd to get up this morning but now my coffee is slowly kicking in :smile: no big plans for today, just working out as usual (6 week 6 pack), staying within my range and getting to bed earlier tonight.

Wish you all a great day!

Replies

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

I actually got up early today and already did my workout! I'm not a morning person, so this is a big accomplishment for me. We are supposed to go out with friends tonight and I didn't want to worry about when I was going to get my workout done.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calories
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. 2 mile run & strength (done!!)
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    After over a month of rest I started my walk again. 4 miles for the day. I intend to match it today as well.
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Good job SingRunTing, it feels so good when it's "out of the way" :smile:

Way to go balancedwalker!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Looks like we are all on the same page today, exited to sweat a little.
    For today, I plan on killing my quads with some pistols ( that sounds weird but its just a one leg balance squat :) ) and the rest of my DOMS inducing routine. I got 8 hours sleep last night, drank about 3 liters of water, calories in check so I'm ready for the day.
    Have a fabulous day everyone!!!
    PS I'm thrilled that you guys are up earlier than me and the daily thread is posted daily by the time I'm up!!!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I totally forgot to share a picture with yous today:pufg5zhtn8va.jpg
    This is an exact replica of volume for 5lb of fat vs. 5 lb of muscle, from a museum.
    Loosing inches is the best way indicator that you're burning fat :)
    we should all take measurements monthly once the challenge begins.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot to share a picture with yous today:pufg5zhtn8va.jpg
    This is an exact replica of volume for 5lb of fat vs. 5 lb of muscle, from a museum.
    Loosing inches is the best way indicator that you're burning fat :)
    we should all take measurements monthly once the challenge begins.

Thanks for that picture! The fat isn't as much larger than the muscle as I imagined, but the muscle is definitely prettier!

55835802.png

• awhitley
    awhitley Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow...you all are inspiring me to get my butt up and move. I was totally planning on spending my Friday night as a couch potato but now I think I will spend some quality time with my treadmill.