I need friends! Anyone 6+ months out?

Options
2»

Replies

• vsgkitty
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Requests have been sent. :)
  • bahiablk
    bahiablk Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'll be 6 months out on February 7th. I don't know if you'd want to see my diary because I eat badly. I downloaded the app so I could start journaling my food and be more consistent. My saving grace is I'm a gym rat and work out nearly every day, alternating between cardio, Kettlebell, and weight lifting. I try to eat clean during the week, but Saturday is cheat day and anything goes that day and sometimes it carries over to the next...a little bit.
    It's a New Year, though and I'll be trying to do better now that the holidays are over. My wife is 2 years out on her VSG, so she reminds me when I'm over the brink.
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Awe, that is sweet of you all that you give each other the support needed through all this!
  • vsgkitty
    Options
    Bahiablk, this site has definitely helped get me back on track. I had been stalled for almost 3 weeks, and I was able to lose 2.8 pounds this week once I started tracking every bite that goes in.
    2BeHappy2 - it is very sweet. I'm overwhelmed with all of the support I've received just by asking for it. :)
  • jkern9110
    jkern9110 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am 16 months out and I have sharing enabled on my diary as well. I would welcome any requests for more MFPs!!!
  • cat6761
    Options
    Hi im 9 months out, I am still finding my way around but fell free to add me every one.