Where in the world are you from? Tell us about yourself...

Options
13»

Replies

• walking_woman
    walking_woman Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Ratches wrote: »
    Hi everyone

I am from Guelph, Ontario - CANADA

2015 is the year of health - I don't want to be a super model I just want to feel good

Have been achy and gained all my weight back in 2014 - tired all the time - I found myself saying I feel like a sausage ( no not eating one)

So this year I got a fit bit charge, went to the Dr for blood work, had my first visit to a natural path, changed chiropractor (someone who looks at the whole picture and gives you ways to improve) Changing massage therapist ( my current therapist and I are too close and chatty not therapeutic enough)

Making small changes every day - good luck all

Rachelle

I am with you Rachell. Feeling good, to me, is more important. Like you I am working on the small changes. They all snowball into a good change :)
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Wow, I never realized how global this site is! Its so nice to see people from all over the world, all working towards being healthier.

I'm 49, almost 50. I'm originally from Idaho, but I currently live in Vancouver, Canada and I'm moving back to the United States (Houston, Tx area) this summer.

I started on mfp last year before a cruise and lost 20lbs, then I stopped logging and regained some of it. So I'm getting back on track and this time I want to hit my goal weight and learn to stay there.