Group NSVs (Non-Scale Victories)

Options
Spambo16
Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
As we get ready for the "official" start of our challenge tomorrow, I wanted to hear from the early-bird crew about some of their NSVs to help me stay focused over the weekend, which is going to be crazy for me with end-of-year recitals and out-of-town guests.

I had one this morning - getting cleaned up after Power Yoga, I saw a weird little shape on my abs and thought, "Hmmm, I don't remember seeing that fat there before..." Turns out it wasn't fat - it was actual muscle definition showing through skin, with no fat pad to camoflage it! :laugh: A little light glimmering in my very long tunnel.

What have you noticed this week?
Pam

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I love NSVs!!

I have a small NSV I found I actually have a bicep not just bat wings! Guess those tricep dips and 10 lb weights are doing something!
  • sarahdmccallum
    sarahdmccallum Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started doing my belt up one notch tighter!
  • dfinnula
    dfinnula Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Prechallenge has meant I can fit a couple of pencil skirts that were just that too bit snug before - increased wardrobe at no cost :)
  • JurneyEve
    JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Today I put on a pair of jeans and I didn't have a "muffin top!" :drinker:
  • sarahdmccallum
    sarahdmccallum Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Went to try on a pair of pants that I had tried on around Christmas time, and needed a size smaller! Yippee :)
    Decided not to buy them yet, since I'm hoping to drop a few more sizes before I put money into some new clothes so I am going to go back and try them again in another month or so