Weekly Warrior Mini Goal Challenge 1/11 - 1/17 (2015)

Options
13»

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!!

Thanks Julie! You are doing it staying in the green! Keep up the good work!

Have a great weekend Everyone and check in when you can -- at least once!!

Mini Goals week 1/12 to 1/18:
    1.) Stay in green on calories -NO :neutral_face:
    2.) No fast foods - NO - :neutral_face:
    3.) No vending machine snacks at work - Had one item so not too bad

Thur Check-in:
    1.) 2/7
    2.) 2/7
    3.) 2/4 (was off Monday)

body-mind-spirit_balance.jpg

• forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    Looking great. Lots of great goals and great support. Vacation going well. Still one more cruise to go. Keep up the great support for each other. I will check in after vaca. Take care and keep making healthy choices.
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Fridays check-in( day late) - Mini Goals - Jan. 12/15 to Jan. 18/15
    1) Track and Stay in Green (3/7) - Tracking everything not doing well with staying in green, not a lot of calories over( average 50) BUT still over :\
    2) Exercise for at least 200 minutes (20/200)- NO EXCUSES- JUST LAZY
    3) Check-in Everyday (5/7) - YA for me at least I am checking in.
  • kasaz
    kasaz Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Well this is weird. I thought for sure I had posted earlier this week, but I looked back and no post from me. The even funnier thing is that I had to be sure I got 5 hikes in (which I did) because I was sure that was one of my goals. Oh well. I have journaled everything (a friend and I had a challenge), was 100% on plan and hiked the 5 times. I'm signed up for two backpacking trips this summer. The John Muir Trail, 200+miles with lots of elevation gain and the Wonderland Trail 93 miles and also lots of elevation gain . . . so I will be in training mode.

Keep it up gals and I'll post weekly goals on Monday!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    Looking great. Lots of great goals and great support. Vacation going well. Still one more cruise to go. Keep up the great support for each other. I will check in after vaca. Take care and keep making healthy choices.
    You are a sweetheart Forestrose!! LOVE IT! <3 Have enough fun for us too! :smile:

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello,

Good job Lost_it and kasaz! and thanks for checking in on a Saturday too! Awesome!

Enjoy weekend!

1.) Stay in green on calories - Yes
    2.) No fast foods - Yes!
    3.) No vending machine snacks at work - Yes!

Fri Check-in:
    1.) 3/7
    2.) 3/7
    3.) 3/4 (was off Monday)

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    kasaz wrote: »
    Well this is weird. I thought for sure I had posted earlier this week, but I looked back and no post from me. The even funnier thing is that I had to be sure I got 5 hikes in (which I did) because I was sure that was one of my goals. Oh well. I have journaled everything (a friend and I had a challenge), was 100% on plan and hiked the 5 times. I'm signed up for two backpacking trips this summer. The John Muir Trail, 200+miles with lots of elevation gain and the Wonderland Trail 93 miles and also lots of elevation gain . . . so I will be in training mode.

That is the good thing about this group even if you don't check in, you are aware of the mini goals you set! Awesome week!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    kasaz wrote: »

Double weird! I thought I read it too. ha ha Guess it was maybe at the tail end of last weeks thread?

HOORAY for 5 hikes... sheesh, that's wonderful :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Julie?

Recipe please?
    Made an amazing eggplant dish last night (ratatouille) - highly recommend it as tasty, nutritious, filling and low cal.

Or next thread is fine, ;)

I've tried Eggplant Parmesan from Trader Joe's and am so lovin it. OK, OK, so it's frozen and microwaved but I'm getting closer to making my own. :blush::D
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Quick wrap up! See you soon! Have a great week!

1.) Stay in green on calories - Yes
    2.) No fast foods - Yes!
    3.) No vending machine snacks at work - Yes!

Sat - Sun Check-in:
    1.) 5/7
    2.) 5/7
    3.) 3/4 (was off Monday)

This discussion has been closed.