General Questions

justinsgym
justinsgym Posts: 30 Member
It can be tough to monitor everyone's progress. Questions come up all the time and you may not know where to turn for the answer. If you have a question, post it here and we can all work together to answer it.

Replies

• Hi there, Feeling great and pumped up for week two of the challenge! I am looking for a new multivitamin to take along with my new healthy diet. Does anyone have any suggestions or have a favorite brand they take? Is liquid, powder or pill form better? I've included a picture of what I take now. I don't always feel like a smoothie, so I would like to find a alternative. Thanks and good luck everyone!
  • I take the Country Life chewable adult multivitamin, which I buy at Whole Foods, although you can probably find it online cheaper if you poke around the Internet. I can swallow small pills, but not the ginormous horse pills that are multivits, hence the chewable.
  • Thanks Rowean2869! I am the same way with pills, can't seem to get the large ones down. I will check those out the next time I am in Whole Foods!