Week 2: Jan 12 - Jan 18, 2015

Options
SweeteeBri
SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
Hello everyone,

Welcome to all the newcomers. Thank you for joining us. Please feel free to tell us a little bit about yourself, including what brought you to this group and any goals/plans you have to help you achieve your desired weight loss, etc.

Replies

• kay566
    kay566 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to rest day tomorrow!! My stomach definitely feels tighter this week!! How is everyone else feeling?
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    I'm definitely noticing a difference. The scale is not reflecting it yet though...Lol.

I will be traveling tomorrow for my dad's funeral, which will be this Sat. He passed New Year's Day. It's a 12 hr drive from where I live....not looking forward to that :) I plan to take my dvd's with me. Not yet sure how often I will be able to log in though but I WILL check in on you and post my workouts.

Keep pushing and we will reach our goals!!!
  • kay566
    kay566 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm so sorry, my dad died just before Christmas well exactly 4 weeks ago today actually his funeral was on Christmas eve, still trying to come to terms with it so I know exactly how you are feeling :-) I hope tomorrow goes OK for you. Hey don't worry too much about the DVD either! X
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Thanks Kay and sorry about your loss as well.
  • MzTeequal
    MzTeequal Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for both your losses. Congratulations on working out during this period
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Hello ladies!!

I'm back. Will start back working out tomorrow. It was very difficult with everything going on to work out. How is everyone doing?